PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 11:35 PM
boostedbanana is VIP!!
Pocket PC: Supercharged EVO with 3000mah of boost!!
Carrier: Sprint

stanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Got my VZW TP2 replacement, question for others who also have

So, I have replaced other devices through them : i760 and TP. On those devices it was after my 30 days and was sent a new phone with battery cover, no battery. VZW always told me to send back JUST the phone. Well I just got my TP2 replacement and it is a new device in original packaging with all accesories. Does VZW expect everything back or just the phone? The rep that I requested a replacement through said to send back the device when I get my replacement, so I guess thats all I'll send back. Spare battery will be sweet, and I'll dye one of the battery covers black and leave one silver . I'm I correct in thinking this??

Modding phones and modding Mustangs..
My white Evo with a black battery door is SEXY!!
Old 10-07-2009, 11:38 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac
Re: Got my VZW TP2 replacement, question for others who also have

sned back the device and tell them you didnt know they wanted everything. oops i didnt know sorry ill send back the rest as soon as possible.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:40 PM
boostedbanana is VIP!!
Threadstarter

stanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIP

Haha, yea thats all there getting. Just wondering if thats all they are expecting or are they gonna be pissed!!?
Old 10-07-2009, 11:46 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanglifemike View Post
Haha, yea thats all there getting. Just wondering if thats all they are expecting or are they gonna be pissed!!?
highly doubt they would even know/care. This has happened many times before and carriers usually forget about it or it goes unnoticed.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:46 PM
Super Senior VIP Member

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

no if they dont tell me something i wont do it because "i didnt know" i have two tp's just laying around in my room because they never warned me about returning them after i got my replacement and i never got charged
Old 10-08-2009, 12:08 AM
boostedbanana is VIP!!
Threadstarter

Yea, they sent me a TP replacement and it had bent battery terminals. I called them immediately and they sent out another. I had forgot to send them back and after 2 months my bill was for my service and 1 retail price TP. So I sent them both back and had a credit of almost $500 on my account!! Didnt have to pay for service for 3 months...
Old 10-08-2009, 12:14 AM
Super Senior VIP Member

see. i still hve the 2 phones. there in the box and ready to be sent back to them but they never said anything.....so........im not sending them back. its been over 2 months.
Old 10-08-2009, 10:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6875 - Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

biglcny is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
see. i still hve the 2 phones. there in the box and ready to be sent back to them but they never said anything.....so........im not sending them back. its been over 2 months.
LOL I've had an extra 6700 for years now, same deal. I never got around to sending it back and they never said anything or charged me. I figured it was cause I went through 7 of them because the refurbs they were sending at the time were garbage. I figured that what ever idiot who looked at the account couldnt add and subtract.
Old 10-08-2009, 10:25 AM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Did you receive a verizon trifold in the box? It says to return only the phone with nothing attached.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2