PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 05:09 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Just got my Imagio - What should I pull off of it?

Okay guys, besides the Manila, are there any other things off this phone that you want to port over to the TP2?

Imagio has:

ROM Version: 1.08.605.11
ROM Date: 9/14/09
Radio: 2.05.75WVL
PRL: 58003
PRI: 1.67_002
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-07-2009, 05:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Re: Just got my Imagio - What should I pull off of it?

How do you like it??

I am considering buying one to keep as a BU to my TP2.

~John
Old 10-07-2009, 05:17 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
How do you like it??

I am considering buying one to keep as a BU to my TP2.

~John
It feels very thin and lightweight in the hands. There's something about the face of it that I just don't like as much as the TP2 though. I think because it's more square looking and has the little holes everywhere. Other than that it seems cool. Love the new TF3D with the automatic location based weather. Very cool feature and it worked immediately. Not sure if this is a simple copy of everything manila or not, but I'm giving it a whirl.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-07-2009, 05:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and every single phone verizon had...

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP

dump the rom but one worry is that the manila may be dependent on the GPS services bundled together though
so I'll just say manila slider!!!
Old 10-07-2009, 05:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

xr7kid is just getting started

Pull out the drivers that someone said were coming with the phone!

*snickers*
Old 10-07-2009, 05:47 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
dump the rom but one worry is that the manila may be dependent on the GPS services bundled together though
so I'll just say manila slider!!!
Do you know if this the correct procedure to follow?

http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index...s_HowtoDumpRom
Old 10-07-2009, 06:23 PM
Serving the Metro DC Area
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt,9530 (Blackberry)
Carrier: Verizon, Sprint

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85
Wirelessly posted (AdrianH85(TP2): Opera/9.5(Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/16643; U; en) HTC_Touch_Pro2_T7379)

is there hardware in the device that allow it to pick up tv signal or is it using a data connection? if there is no hardware we might be able to use the software on the tp2!

Old 10-07-2009, 06:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo LTE
Carrier: Sprint

subzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to subzero1313 Send a message via MSN to subzero1313 Send a message via Yahoo to subzero1313

Old 10-07-2009, 06:31 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

I'm getting errors at step 9 in the above procedure unfortunately. Still working on it.
Old 10-07-2009, 06:33 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8notime View Post
I'm getting errors at step 9 in the above procedure unfortunately. Still working on it.
you should pm some of the heavy hitters. I know juggs did a rom dump before, but i'm pretty sure someone like mighty or any of the elite members would know how to do that.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2