PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2009, 07:36 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution!
Carrier: Sprint

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74
Transparent or clear clock

Ok I have done a few searches for a clear clock or transparent clock for the TP2 with no luck. Does anyone have one???

TIA

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!
Old 09-28-2009, 09:30 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: Transparent or clear clock

Try these search results, from here, with the keywords transparent clock:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/search.php?searchid=7646514

There are plenty of threads about this, as well as the files that you need to get the transparent clock.
Old 09-28-2009, 10:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon / HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

Protonus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularProtonus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularProtonus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to Protonus Send a message via AIM to Protonus Send a message via MSN to Protonus Send a message via Yahoo to Protonus

I've yet to find one that works with Verizon's default skin/scheme, which I'd like to retain. Most mess up the home tab in some way or the clock's font. Anyone aware of one that works for Verizon?
Old 09-28-2009, 10:32 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 4G

BillJr106 is keeping up the good workBillJr106 is keeping up the good work

Do a search for Crystal Clock... That is what I use... its a completely clear, numbers included, glass flip clock... you should like it...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-28-2009, 12:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon / HTC Touch Pro2

Protonus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularProtonus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularProtonus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to Protonus Send a message via AIM to Protonus Send a message via MSN to Protonus Send a message via Yahoo to Protonus

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillJr106 View Post
Do a search for Crystal Clock... That is what I use... its a completely clear, numbers included, glass flip clock... you should like it...
Tried it, crystal.cab, doesn't work. Has clear numbers but on the same "carbon fiber" esque background squares for the numbers so it's not clear. It seems that the Verizon scheme has different clock background implementation then other carriers. Here's a screenshot of what Crystal.cab looks like on my phone:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (104.3 KB, 167 views) Click for barcode!
Old 09-28-2009, 01:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

AAngel3 is a n00b

I've tried to change my clock to a clear one. But it's been a no go. What I'm looking for is a transparent clock that doesn't flip. I'd like just the numbers. I did find one clear flip clock but using that one screwed up my wallpaper. It made the wallpaper square. I tried HDWall and that just crashed every time I tried to run it. I love my TP2 but hate that ugly clock! The first time I changed my wallpare the clock background was gone and all I had was the numbers. But after shutting the phone down and turning it back on the gray backgrounds came back. Help Please! BTW..I have a Sprint TP2.

Last edited by AAngel3; 09-28-2009 at 02:47 PM.
Old 09-28-2009, 01:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Verizon HTC Touch Pro 2

Zap! is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Not for Verizon.
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/3924/signaturekny.png
Old 09-28-2009, 02:06 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Yeah, the search results that I linked to I know work for Sprint, because that is what I have, as does the OP. Sorry, don't know how to help you Big Red users...
Old 09-28-2009, 03:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 4G

BillJr106 is keeping up the good workBillJr106 is keeping up the good work

No kiddin... so my sexy phone layout wouldnt work on Verizon?? Did you try that cab even after using the "flip clock Enabler" file which makes each clock work properly??
Old 09-28-2009, 07:18 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution!
Threadstarter

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74

Quote:
Hey Bill thanks, but I couldn't find the actual crystal clock. When you do a search for crystal clock a million 'clock' terms come up... Could you maybe post your .cab for it??? Thanks +1

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2