PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2009, 08:41 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2, LG Optimus S and EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: @SPRINT.COM

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Blue Housing??

Ok, so I don't post many threads here but came across something very cool. I was looking on ebay and came across this......http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/for-HTC-Touch-...d=p3286.c0.m14

And since we have this http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=87533 would it be possible to put that housing on my sprint TP2? I think it would look great if it would fit. I figured I would ask ya'll before I just jump the gun and buy it.
your mumma's wear dirty g-strings to work, nuketown is buckin hell sick, show some love you hamburger's. double up bubble up. peace out. p.s nuketown is the shiznit, like your mumma's beef strogganoff.
Old 09-27-2009, 08:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: RHOD500
Carrier: VZW

vzwdts is keeping up the good workvzwdts is keeping up the good work
Re: Blue Housing??

Looks to be for the GSM model only. Neat housing, though.
Old 09-27-2009, 08:59 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

ahhh crap didn't see that, oh well for you GSM users it looks awesome
Old 09-28-2009, 02:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Incredible!

MrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuff

ebay item closed, what exactly was it? the whole phone casing was colored blue? if it was gsm that'd make sense, better than their hideous bronze color, no offense to gsm owners, just not my taste...
Old 09-28-2009, 03:00 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Here is a new link for ebay. This one is blue.....http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/for-HTC-Touch-...d=p3286.c0.m14

And this one is RED...http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/for-HTC-Touch-...d=p3286.c0.m14

I really really wish we (CDMA) could get the blue one. Even just the keyboard would look SIC!

Last edited by mikejones13; 09-28-2009 at 04:35 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-28-2009, 08:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Incredible!

MrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuff

damn those are sick. reminds me of somethin you would see off of colorwarepc's site.

personally i would love to snag just that red accented keyboard overlay. what the hell verizon, why would you go with green? did msoft pay you to do that. go ahead verizon, name one thing related to your branding that is green...stupid money *****s, hah. but really i'd like the keyboard overlay...
Old 09-28-2009, 08:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

chgambin is a n00b

Check out www.cnn.cn. They have all kinds of replacement parts
Old 09-28-2009, 08:26 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-mobile

rorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

This entire thread just makes me think about what goes on when providers are shopping dealers for phones and where the colors and selections are made.

For example, why did T-Mobile choose their mauve color? I know everyone thinks it's garbage, but I'm a little sick of too much black on the market today. And really, do I want to be in my management and exec meetings with a phone that's as blue as the sky or red like blood? And white just makes me look like an Apple fanboy, and we all know that's a bad thing (especially as story after story arises every week about another bad thing about At&t and their iPhone).

I have always wondered if the makes are limiting their choices by whomever pays them the most, or what's currently developed at the time of the sales meeting? Like, why did Verizon go with this backing that's full of tiny holes? Seems like more places to collect lint.

The only thing I've fully understood so far was the choice for headphone jack. VZN markets the hell out of the mp3 capabilities of their phones so why would they stand for the standard USB port?
Old 09-28-2009, 09:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: RHOD500

vzwdts is keeping up the good workvzwdts is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rorytmeadows View Post
This entire thread just makes me think about what goes on when providers are shopping dealers for phones and where the colors and selections are made.

For example, why did T-Mobile choose their mauve color? I know everyone thinks it's garbage, but I'm a little sick of too much black on the market today. And really, do I want to be in my management and exec meetings with a phone that's as blue as the sky or red like blood? And white just makes me look like an Apple fanboy, and we all know that's a bad thing (especially as story after story arises every week about another bad thing about At&t and their iPhone).

I have always wondered if the makes are limiting their choices by whomever pays them the most, or what's currently developed at the time of the sales meeting? Like, why did Verizon go with this backing that's full of tiny holes? Seems like more places to collect lint.

The only thing I've fully understood so far was the choice for headphone jack. VZN markets the hell out of the mp3 capabilities of their phones so why would they stand for the standard USB port?
Huh? The VZW one has a 3.5mm jack..
Old 09-28-2009, 09:12 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-mobile

rorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by vzwdts View Post
Huh? The VZW one has a 3.5mm jack..
Exactly. I meant that OF COURSE they wouldn't stand for the standard USB so OF COURSE they demanded the 3.5mm jack as opposed to the USB port that T-Mobile released with their phone less than a month before. I don't think it was in HTC's original plans for the phone because it locks up the sales for additional hardware.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2