PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2009, 08:39 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

jkdkaliman is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
extra program tabs

Anyone know a way to increase the number of tabs in the program list from the default 30?
Old 09-22-2009, 10:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: extra program tabs

Using the 4 column cab gives me 32, so it must be adjustable somehow
Old 09-23-2009, 03:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

schoenof is a n00b

Reg settings under:

HKLM/SOFTWARE/HTC/Manilla/ProgramLauncher

I changed totalItemCount and added numbered keys (with settings under them - copied from other numbered keys).....

After a reset, new icons appeared but I could not assign programs to them....
Hopefully someone can take this further....

Tony
Old 09-23-2009, 03:32 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by schoenof View Post
Reg settings under:

HKLM/SOFTWARE/HTC/Manilla/ProgramLauncher

I changed totalItemCount and added numbered keys (with settings under them - copied from other numbered keys).....

After a reset, new icons appeared but I could not assign programs to them....
Hopefully someone can take this further....

Tony
do you have the registry value of readonly set to 1? i noticed youjust copied them so that could be why. im just guessing though.
Old 09-23-2009, 03:47 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: tp2!
Carrier: the one

orlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stuff

i disabled the programs menu.. is there a way to add in an actual programs tab like in the original manila? i think some of the other tp2 versions have this... pretty annoying that we can only use the start menu for programs.

anyway, i havent' seen any tweaks to add it back in... any help would be great.. hopefully there is a fix out there that i msised. thanks.
Old 09-23-2009, 04:06 PM
Super Senior VIP Member

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

there is a cab to remove the htc programs window and use the older versions. ie the real start menu in 6.1
Old 09-23-2009, 04:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
there is a cab to remove the htc programs window and use the older versions. ie the real start menu in 6.1

yea, that cab works super -that's what I use.

When I click start, I get the old style menu, then programs goes to a full page 4 columns wide with ALL the programs plus I have a TF tab called "my applications" that will accept 32 more program shortcuts....

~John
Old 09-23-2009, 09:45 PM
Super Senior VIP Member

could you give out that cab? i dont have it as i dont have the tp2 yet so im not used to the new tf3d and dont really need the cab but i wanna be prepared. is it in the first post of the tp2 tweaks hacks and mods thread?
Old 09-23-2009, 09:49 PM
boostedbanana is VIP!!
Pocket PC: Supercharged EVO with 3000mah of boost!!

stanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIP

I would also like a cab for this. The programs tab on my TP was the main one that I used.

Modding phones and modding Mustangs..
My white Evo with a black battery door is SEXY!!
Old 09-23-2009, 10:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

mikenerd is keeping up the good workmikenerd is keeping up the good work

here are the two John is talking about...same thing I use. Old start menu and 4 in a row in the programs folder in Windows.

turn of TF3d before installing the old start menu cab.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2