PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2009, 10:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

zim2323 is keeping up the good workzim2323 is keeping up the good workzim2323 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Phone locking up...losing data connection

I've checked ##DEBUG and I'm authenticated. I GET data, but at some point when working with SMS, MMS, and pulling Internet, I lose 3G alltogether. I then have to soft reset my phone to get a data connection back. When I lose connectivity I can see it try to connect but it says there was a problem.

Overnight the phone locks up while charging. I have to soft reset the phone to get usability back. I'm wondering if it's just something to do with sleep mode because I can still fire up my bluetooth headset and it connects fine. If VoiceCommand worked I could even make a call or possibly get the screen to wakeup. I haven't tried sending it an SMS to wakeup yet, but haven't really had the chance to. Every once in a while during the day I get a lockup.

I called Verizon TS to see if I could get the OEM ROM to reflash everything, but they are saying I should replace the phone.

Has anybody else had this problem, or found a resolution?

Thanks!
Chris

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2