PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2009, 12:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II in Hand
Carrier: VZW MR1 6.5

Tech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wallaper on all tabs that wont break clock?

I hate to start a thread on this but you can't ask questions in the Sticky threads without getting your post removed. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 09-16-2009, 12:35 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: xv6800, no2chem 50xx
Carrier: Verizon

theTastyCat is a n00b
Re: Wallaper on all tabs that wont break clock?

Yes, PLEASE - I installed the TP cab for this which resulted in 100% bork and a hard reset with the thing not 24 hours off the truck.

Many thanks to somebody in advance.
Old 09-16-2009, 12:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

meechieervin is keeping up the good workmeechieervin is keeping up the good work

here are the cabs you need install all of them to device not to card the first will fix your clock so when you install the background cab it wont leave a white line between your clock and the last one is for the removal of the sprint name and logo
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-16-2009, 12:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HD2 (HTC Leo)
Carrier: T-Mobile

TRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TRUELIGHT Send a message via MSN to TRUELIGHT Send a message via Yahoo to TRUELIGHT

You can follow instructions on how to make your own Background
wallpapers.cabs or you can use one of his default TP2 Wallpapers HDWallAbstract.cab
As I did Good Luck, hope this helps.

Weather, Stock, All, Except Home Screen,

Here's an idea...changing the wallpaper on our TP2s seems a bit more difficult than in the past. The usual "background 4 all pages" methods that are about seem to cause problems for some (actually most, I think).

By, matmaneyre Senior Member xda-developers
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=529576

WARNING: Be prepared to do a HARD RESET, If Cap's don't work! No Wimpy (ActiveSync Add/remove programs) for this CAP!
SUGGESTION: Always Backup!!!!! ENJOY, Hope This Helps.

Last edited by TRUELIGHT; 09-16-2009 at 03:16 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-16-2009, 01:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Tech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by meechieervin View Post
here are the cabs you need install all of them to device not to card the first will fix your clock so when you install the background cab it wont leave a white line between your clock and the last one is for the removal of the sprint name and logo
I have a Verizon TP2 and really don't mind the Icon but the Backgrounds for all you posted is the one I used and it offset the VZ icon over the carrier name and broke the ability to roll the clock up to the small digital version. Will the flip clock fix enable this feature or does it just allow you to use flip clocks? I really like the factory clock for now but just want the bg on all tabs to not break anything or slide anything over. One person has figured out how to overwrite the carrier icon with his own so I would like to keep the placeholder so to speak. Are we there yet?
Old 09-16-2009, 01:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X

symyn is keeping up the good worksymyn is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech Addiction View Post
I have a Verizon TP2 and really don't mind the Icon but the Backgrounds for all you posted is the one I used and it offset the VZ icon over the carrier name and broke the ability to roll the clock up to the small digital version. Will the flip clock fix enable this feature or does it just allow you to use flip clocks? I really like the factory clock for now but just want the bg on all tabs to not break anything or slide anything over. One person has figured out how to overwrite the carrier icon with his own so I would like to keep the placeholder so to speak. Are we there yet?
It also breaks the Calls Missed section... I am currently using cabs to install wallpaper for all tabs and it has been working flawlessly.
Old 09-16-2009, 01:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by symyn View Post
It also breaks the Calls Missed section... I am currently using cabs to install wallpaper for all tabs and it has been working flawlessly.
Do you have a link you could share? Any prerequisits needed prior to installing like when using HD Walls? I want to try HDWalls but haven't had the time to read everything to learn how to do it.
Old 09-16-2009, 02:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X

symyn is keeping up the good worksymyn is keeping up the good work

The link that TRUELIGHT posted is all you need. You can just install the cabs they have on the site or read up on HD Walls and make your own. They had plenty of cool cabs on that 30 some page thread, so I downloaded a couple, be careful with the wife on some of them
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-16-2009, 02:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HD2 (HTC Leo)
Carrier: T-Mobile

TRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TRUELIGHT Send a message via MSN to TRUELIGHT Send a message via Yahoo to TRUELIGHT

Quote:
Originally Posted by symyn View Post
The link that TRUELIGHT posted is all you need. You can just install the cabs they have on the site or read up on HD Walls and make your own. They had plenty of cool cabs on that 30 some page thread, so I downloaded a couple, be careful with the wife on some of them
Be Careful the Caps by (matmaneyre Senior Member xda-developers) are the only one's that work for me, and there for the only Caps, I can Confirm for Sprint Touch PRO2

WARNING: Be prepared to do a HARD RESET, If Cap's don't work! No Wimpy (ActiveSync Add/remove programs) for this CAP!
SUGGESTION: Always Backup!!!!! ENJOY, Hope This Helps.

Last edited by TRUELIGHT; 09-16-2009 at 03:04 PM.
Old 09-16-2009, 05:28 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: xv6800, no2chem 50xx

theTastyCat is a n00b

Hmm...anybody have luck on Verizon?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2