PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2009, 08:46 PM
5oo
N00b
Pocket PC: htc tp2
Carrier: sprint

5oo is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
htc tp2 and flash player?

how can i watch videos on internet? i have skyfire but that resolution is terrible is any kind of way get it work on opera or so? also on main screen where is clock and in up right corner where is lil windows start menu[quick launch} is doesnt work i mean is not working like if u click like on pc and shows u all programs and stuff like that,
thank you
Old 09-12-2009, 08:51 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: htc tp2 and flash player?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5oo View Post
how can i watch videos on internet? i have skyfire but that resolution is terrible is any kind of way get it work on opera or so? also on main screen where is clock and in up right corner where is lil windows start menu[quick launch} is doesnt work i mean is not working like if u click like on pc and shows u all programs and stuff like that,
thank you

if its youtube just use your youtube app as its one of the greatest.....

as far as full flash, skyfire is it for now untill adobe finishes flash player 10 soon.... as to the quick launch, im not sure, id check the reg edit for manilla start menu and see if its correct....
Old 09-12-2009, 08:56 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
thank you
I know its terrible! I cant believe we still dont have good flash support.
Old 09-12-2009, 08:58 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
I know its terrible! I cant believe we still dont have good flash support.
atleast we got something, other than winmo and symbian everyone else dont got crap....

Last edited by Dragon2; 09-12-2009 at 09:05 PM.
Old 09-12-2009, 08:59 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD

oh i dont know if this it what ya wanted, but making sure the start menu reg edit is correct may be a start for ya on the quick start not doing anything....

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=84272
Old 09-12-2009, 09:01 PM
5oo
N00b
Threadstarter

5oo is a n00b

ok thx no is not for youtube in general if i go on some pages and there is videos 2 watch,
what u mean as to the quick launch, im not sure, id check the reg edit for manilla start menu and see if its correct.... how do i get there or what i need for that?
thx
Old 09-12-2009, 09:03 PM
5oo
N00b
Threadstarter

5oo is a n00b

where it is that in settings?
Old 09-12-2009, 09:06 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD

Quote:
where it is that in settings?
its a hack, you will have to learn that if ya dont know how..... just download a registry editor and follow the words.....
Old 09-12-2009, 09:08 PM
5oo
N00b
Threadstarter

5oo is a n00b

ok gotcha so that i will do it on tp2 download there and install there? i found this PHM registry editor v0.07

Last edited by 5oo; 09-12-2009 at 09:11 PM.
Old 09-12-2009, 09:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ATT-Half is a n00b

if u got the $$

try http://www.netacceler.com/home/home.html

true VGA & WVGA resolution unlike Skyfire

they have a trial so u can test it out

Last edited by ATT-Half; 09-12-2009 at 09:18 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2