PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2009, 12:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

delfin2003 is keeping up the good workdelfin2003 is keeping up the good workdelfin2003 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Angry Text completion and SMS read on Touch Pro2

Hello geeks,

I used to have a mogul (great phone!) until I switch to tp2 a couple of days ago. Two problems:

1. Word completion with storage of typed words. For some reason I don't see an option of remembering typed words and clearing them which my mogul had. Anyway to enable that feature? I tried Classic Word Completion.cab but that does not have an option to store typed words. I need that feature!!! Any ideas?

2. When I open a thread of sms messages from a single user and assuming that user sent me a couple of messages, my mogul marked them all as read automatically, while on tp2, I have to open each message inside the thread individually and only then it marks them as read (that's annoying as heck!!!) Anyway to mark them all as read per user sms thread??

Thanks so much,

Mike
Old 09-12-2009, 01:00 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Text completion and SMS read on Touch Pro2

Quote:
Originally Posted by delfin2003 View Post
Hello geeks,2. When I open a thread of sms messages from a single user and assuming that user sent me a couple of messages, my mogul marked them all as read automatically, while on tp2, I have to open each message inside the thread individually and only then it marks them as read (that's annoying as heck!!!) Anyway to mark them all as read per user sms thread??
Unfortunately there isn't really a solution for this one

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=81201

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2