PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2009, 03:57 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Went to Store

i see a merger coming on http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=83318
Old 09-08-2009, 03:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

land2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to land2634
Re: Went to Store

Yeah gotta at least look on the first page of the forum you're posting in before starting a new (and duplicate) topic.

Forums and columns for all sports fans!
Old 09-08-2009, 03:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

myxheroxfell is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to myxheroxfell
Re: No TP2 Inventory in local stores

You're right, I wouldn't say I deserve a credit however that doesn't stop me from getting one. I admit I didn't read the press release I have a job where I travel a lot and can't always sit down and research stuff like this. I had no reason not to believe the telesales or the store manager. I sold my tp1 to cover the some of the cost for the tp2 because of what they (sprint employees) said thinking I could just swing by the store and pick one up today. So now I'm out of a phone for a few extra days which doesn't = good because I do so much business with it. So for my inconvenience I was hoping I would get a credit. If you agree with me or not that's your issue. I just hold people and companys accountable for their actions. Anyways we're, good I'm good, its all good. I just ordered my phone I'll have it in a few days sprint was more than happy to credit me one month service with out me asking for it and we're both happy.
Old 09-08-2009, 04:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

land2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by myxheroxfell View Post
You're right, I wouldn't say I deserve a credit however that doesn't stop me from getting one. I admit I didn't read the press release I have a job where I travel a lot and can't always sit down and research stuff like this. I had no reason not to believe the telesales or the store manager. I sold my tp1 to cover the some of the cost for the tp2 because of what they (sprint employees) said thinking I could just swing by the store and pick one up today. So now I'm out of a phone for a few extra days which doesn't = good because I do so much business with it. So for my inconvenience I was hoping I would get a credit. If you agree with me or not that's your issue. I just hold people and companys accountable for their actions. Anyways we're, good I'm good, its all good. I just ordered my phone I'll have it in a few days sprint was more than happy to credit me one month service with out me asking for it and we're both happy.
They ought to be able to get it to you overnight, meaning you'd have it tomorrow. You could have a tracking number later this evening.
Old 09-08-2009, 04:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

myxheroxfell is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to myxheroxfell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_breedent View Post
Here is the press release again for those of you who failed to read it.

And as stated in the second paragraph
"Beginning Sept. 8, customers will be able to purchase HTC Touch Pro2 through the Web (www.sprint.com), Telesales (1-800-SPRINT1) and sales representatives for $349.99 with a two-year service agreement and after $100 mail-in rebate."
Wouldn't a sales rep be one of the guys running around selling people phones in a sprint store? Seems like through the web, telesales, and sales reps have been, and are the only way you can buy a new sprint phone. Thanks for the quote man, it just helps me a bit more with my argument.
Old 09-08-2009, 04:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Wouldn't a sales rep be one of the guys running around selling people phones in a sprint store? Seems like through the web, telesales, and sales reps have been, and are the only way you can buy a new sprint phone. Thanks for the quote man, it just helps me a bit more with my argument.
Yeah the way it's worded makes it sound like a "sales rep" is distinctly different from telesales and the Web.
Old 09-08-2009, 04:18 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

Quote:
Depends on how you read it. i read it as callling 1-800-SPRINT-1 a sales rep there will be able to help you purchase a phone. Not a sales rep in the store. And thats obviously how they meant it so really doesn't help your arguement sorry.
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division
Old 09-08-2009, 04:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Depends on how you read it. i read it as callling 1-800-SPRINT-1 a sales rep there will be able to help you purchase a phone. Not a sales rep in the store. And thats obviously how they meant it so really doesn't help your arguement sorry.
Really? You read telesales AND sales reps as a sales rep there will help you? Might wanna go read it again. It definitely refers to sales reps as a distinctly different group/person.
Old 09-08-2009, 04:30 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by land2634 View Post
Really? You read telesales AND sales reps as a sales rep there will help you? Might wanna go read it again. It definitely refers to sales reps as a distinctly different group/person.
I did go and read it again thanks for the advice lol. And what i get from it is starting September 8th the Sprint Touch Pro2 will be available through the web, telesales, and sales representaives (meaning sales people who work for EVP and other related businesses that sales sprint products to business customers). No where in there does it say anything about in stores. They wouldn't say sales representaives if they meant in stores. They would simply say available through all channels or available in stores which it does not. I don't even know why you continue this arguement lol. You obviously are wrong. Or the phone would be in stores point blank period.
Old 09-08-2009, 04:44 PM
Almost a VIP
Carrier: Verizon

8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
I did go and read it again thanks for the advice lol. And what i get from it is starting September 8th the Sprint Touch Pro2 will be available through the web, telesales, and sales representaives (meaning sales people who work for EVP and other related businesses that sales sprint products to business customers). No where in there does it say anything about in stores. They wouldn't say sales representaives if they meant in stores. They would simply say available through all channels or available in stores which it does not. I don't even know why you continue this arguement lol. You obviously are wrong. Or the phone would be in stores point blank period.
Dude you are 100% correct about this.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2