PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2009, 04:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: xv6700 -> xv6800 -> xv6850(TP) -> TOUCH PRO 2!
Carrier: Verizon

ZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: VZW TP2 Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranemachine View Post
Well I just called the corporate store where I live and they just received their shipment and there were no TP2's on it. Looks like I will be calling telesales to order mine first thing! I will probably call *611 at 11pm or Midnight CST to see if it is possible to get one ordered.

Its gonna be awesome seeing that beast finally on VZW's website!
Sorry to burst your bubble but I don't think Telesales is open late at night (Midnight CST)

Old 09-10-2009, 04:10 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep

The specs look great on paper, they got this thing out the door fast, and the price is like 40% less than the competition. The pessimist side of me wants to know what the catch is lol... I really hope they didn't do something funny to screw this thing up.
Old 09-10-2009, 04:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker

ZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8notime View Post
The specs look great on paper, they got this thing out the door fast, and the price is like 40% less than the competition. The pessimist side of me wants to know what the catch is lol... I really hope they didn't do something funny to screw this thing up.
I think they have learned quite a few lessons over the past year. I.E. faster release dates, keeping features where others cut (sprint snap/ozone wifi) . To me, it seems like a new era for verizon.
Old 09-10-2009, 05:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

Alpha_Male06 is a n00b

does anybody know what time of day the phone will be available on the VZW website?
Old 09-10-2009, 06:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: None

Hawkman is a n00b

i talked to the online reps and they each said "I dont have access to that information" but i asked one rep when do other new phones come out and she said "2am est"..so maybe it will be up then idk
Old 09-10-2009, 07:33 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II in Hand
Carrier: VZW MR1 6.5

Tech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8notime View Post
Makes me wonder the same thing. Maybe I should take back all those hateful emails I sent them since it looks like they got this one right. I hope it doesn't turn back into a pumpkin at 12:00 midnight Saturday. lol
Old 09-10-2009, 10:51 PM
Almost a VIP

8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Since this is the pics thread, I have to say I'm loving the little red Verizon logo in this pic. It looks awesome with all the black around it.

Old 09-10-2009, 11:47 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Nuar is a n00b

overall the verizon logo on the best looking version of the touch pro 2 looks sweet to me :P
Old 09-10-2009, 11:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Hopefully, it won't come with TF3D disabled like the TP1. LOL. A big "what the hell?!" to verizon for that move.
Old 09-11-2009, 12:02 AM
Almost a VIP

Yeah and the second you enabled it the memory usage was at like 80%. Someone got fired from that decision making department, and I'm glad they did.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2