PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2009, 12:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: AllTel HTC Hero
Carrier: Alltel

DMWagner is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Screen Protector on the TP2

Does the Touch Pro 2 need a screen protector like the old Mogul/6800's did?
Old 08-04-2009, 12:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

leanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Screen Protector on the TP2

I would always use a screen protector. It comes with one in the box.
Old 08-04-2009, 01:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC DESIRE HD

vakbrain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvakbrain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvakbrain is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Considering that the leather case is not always included (TELUS doesn't include it from what I saw), a screen protector is a must !

If the protector included is crap, this one seems to be nice : http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/...ns-shields.php
Old 08-04-2009, 01:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Need is a strong word. The Mogul didn't NEED one, and in fact, I never put one on the Mogul I'm using now, for the last year, and I'm a contractor
Old 08-04-2009, 02:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch diamond
Carrier: telus

J0NNYBRAV0 is just getting started

it's comes with one, yes.
Old 08-04-2009, 02:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

pbeaul is keeping up the good workpbeaul is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by vakbrain View Post
Considering that the leather case is not always included (TELUS doesn't include it from what I saw), a screen protector is a must !

If the protector included is crap, this one seems to be nice : http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/...ns-shields.php
No case is included... only a screen protector. I'm not too well versed in screen protectors (always had flip phones) but the included one seems alright to me... but it's only been a week.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-05-2009, 03:32 PM
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI
Pocket PC: Omnia II

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP

With a flush screen I'd say it does need one, and as others mentioned it comes with one in the box. Fits perfect and no complaints here. I also picked up the leather Telus case though...much nicer than the two plastic ones they had that left one side fully exposed! Leather case is fairly slim and not at all cheap looking.

Old 08-05-2009, 03:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

leanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by covkid66 View Post
With a flush screen I'd say it does need one, and as others mentioned it comes with one in the box. Fits perfect and no complaints here. I also picked up the leather Telus case though...much nicer than the two plastic ones they had that left one side fully exposed! Leather case is fairly slim and not at all cheap looking.
Can you post a pic of the telus leather case on?

Thanks
Old 08-05-2009, 04:07 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

It comes down to this. If you scratch your screen are you going to be bummed out? If you have a screen protector and you scratch it you can easily remove and replace the screen protector and have a "like new" screen again.

I use a full body Ghost Armor and love it. I throw my phone in my pocket with keys, change what ever and never have to worry about it. The only thing that has scratched my screen protector is my son's fingernails. I live in AZ and just took my phone to a Ghost Armor Kiosk at the local mall and they replaced everything for free ($5 install charge).
Old 08-05-2009, 04:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by eehrhard View Post
It comes down to this. If you scratch your screen are you going to be bummed out?
No, I'm not like that.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2