PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2011, 01:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: tp2 #2
Carrier: boost

jcthelight is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
TP2 MODELS

I have a TP2 7380 and want to get an extended battery was lookibg at some on ebay and seen one for a TP2 7373 will this battery fit and work? Thanks
Old 08-18-2011, 01:20 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Re: TP2 MODELS

all HTC models released since 2009 all seem to use the same battery and as such they all seem to fit for example the TP2, and EVO batteries all fit and also I can use the batteries for my arrive on my tp2 and vice versa.
Old 08-18-2011, 02:25 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2.2; en-us; FROYO X GINGER CWM V3 Build/FROYO X GINGER CWM V3) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Be sure to get a package that includes the battery door if it is one of those oversized batteries.
Old 08-18-2011, 04:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 (R.I.P) / htc EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premuim

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
all HTC models released since 2009 all seem to use the same battery and as such they all seem to fit for example the TP2, and EVO batteries all fit and also I can use the batteries for my arrive on my tp2 and vice versa.

ya, I think all the htc phones that have a 1500mAh battery would be interchangable.

Leave it to a company like htc to reuse their inventory lol

But i remember I had to get a battery swaped at the store once and they pulled one from a shift for my tp2
Old 08-18-2011, 04:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

This is the battery i want. Now I know it says the door won't fit but i found an extended door for my model tp2. Will this battery fit? Thanks.

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

Last edited by jcthelight; 08-18-2011 at 04:33 PM.
Old 08-18-2011, 04:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I know it ses your on boost, but what was your phone orriginally?
sprint? at&t?

whatever the phone might be, just look up a battery plus door for it

Im sure the battery will wit no matter what, no worries there.
But I didnt think the door would be the issue lol.
Old 08-18-2011, 05:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

I looked that up and the only one i found was for $100 and i can pick up the battery and door seperately for $20 thats why i'm asking if the battery in that ebay link will fit. Thanks
Old 08-18-2011, 05:22 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2.2; en-us; FROYO X GINGER CWM V3 Build/FROYO X GINGER CWM V3) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Go to amazon and order the 1900mah battery from chichitech. It will fit under the stock battery door. They sometimes offer a package with 2 batteries and a compact charger for like 45 bucks.

Last edited by demonlordoftheround; 08-18-2011 at 05:23 PM.
Old 08-18-2011, 05:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Well I can understand that, but what is the original make for your phone?

As far as I am aware, boost flashes phones from other companies to their network right?

Kinda like what cricket does?

So what is the original network your phone was intended for?
If you dont say then I cant help look for one or even conferm that what you have found will fit
Old 08-18-2011, 07:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by aedon View Post
Well I can understand that, but what is the original make for your phone?

As far as I am aware, boost flashes phones from other companies to their network right?

Kinda like what cricket does?

So what is the original network your phone was intended for?
If you dont say then I cant help look for one or even conferm that what you have found will fit

Sorry i have the sprint tp2 7380.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2