PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2011, 09:55 PM
Super genious in training
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
wm lockscreen

what do I need to edit in order for this to happen ..

I want to be able to tap the lock slider icon , then have another icon drop down , which will allow me to slide it left or right , thus unlocking the phone and running spoontorch .

I've tried creating another slider inside the .cpr file but nothing happens . do I need to edit anything else ?
Old 08-15-2011, 08:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 (R.I.P) / htc EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premuim

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Re: wm lockscreen

Im not sure I understand what you looking to do, are you trying to change the response to where the lockscreen only has an icon?

And then pressing that icon makes a slider appear?
Old 08-16-2011, 09:55 AM
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by aedon View Post
Im not sure I understand what you looking to do, are you trying to change the response to where the lockscreen only has an icon?

And then pressing that icon makes a slider appear?

Lol .. its quite complicated what i want to do .. so its hard to put it in wordss . but what i want is tapping the lockscreen icon , opens up another slider beneath it , then when i slide that it will unlock the device and launch spoon torch ..
Old 08-16-2011, 12:16 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)
Carrier: Verizon

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)

Sounds complicated... but cool! Post some screenshots if you get it figured out!

Old 08-16-2011, 07:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
Lol .. its quite complicated what i want to do .. so its hard to put it in wordss . but what i want is tapping the lockscreen icon , opens up another slider beneath it , then when i slide that it will unlock the device and launch spoon torch ..

I see.... Im not sure where to look but I know for a fact that you will have to edit some code.

There is a lockscreen app Ive used while on energy roms that changes the stock lockscreen.

I havnt seen it compatible with many other roms but his, I guess alot of the root files of that app were derived from an hd2

in any case, I was able to edit that one to get the slider at the bottom of the screen rather then in the middle, and slide from left to right rather then from middle to the sides.

Your going to have to add the unlock button into the code.
I highly suggest you read up on code specific terms inorder to tell the codes in charge of the lockscreen that once tapped, the slider should reviel itself.

Im sure there is another code you could add to give it a 5 or so second timeout so that the slider dissapears if not activated.

But aside from that... it should be too teribbly difficult to acomplish.

Just be sure to find the exact codes you need to add.
Old 08-16-2011, 07:54 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by aedon View Post
But aside from that... it should be too teribbly difficult to acomplish.
So, you are saying that it will be terribly difficult? Humm... I guess we will see what he comes up with!!
Old 08-17-2011, 12:58 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
So, you are saying that it will be terribly difficult? Humm... I guess we will see what he comes up with!!

Haha.. wellllll

I dont know how much he knows in the way of codeing
I know a bit and I wouldnt even know where to start on writing that script.

I mean I know what has to be done, but I dont know what language to use inorder to get it to work if you know what I mean :P

as it is with my messaging skins, I cant get the pictures to work prouperly still and ive been tinkering with it for moooonths now
Old 08-17-2011, 01:34 AM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust

Well, I love your keyboard skins!! All my friends are jealous!! Keep up the good work there!!
Old 08-17-2011, 08:17 AM
Threadstarter

yeah aedon , I don't know what language the cprs are written in , I think its xml code , which I have never worked with before xP . but I can always learn !!! and on energys ROM , I've kinda stole his design on the latest release he had . the unlock screen he has was changed to look like an android unlock screen of a gingerbread build . so I know my idea is possible .

I have another idea in screwing around with the notifications , since the unlock screen already has those built in . I could just add a fake notification where upon unlocking it launches spoon torch . I just have been real busy with work ! lol almost over though !

oh and hello tink I see your reputation has sky rocketed !
Old 08-17-2011, 03:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
yeah aedon , I don't know what language the cprs are written in , I think its xml code , which I have never worked with before xP . but I can always learn !!! and on energys ROM , I've kinda stole his design on the latest release he had . the unlock screen he has was changed to look like an android unlock screen of a gingerbread build . so I know my idea is possible .

I have another idea in screwing around with the notifications , since the unlock screen already has those built in . I could just add a fake notification where upon unlocking it launches spoon torch . I just have been real busy with work ! lol almost over though !

oh and hello tink I see your reputation has sky rocketed !

Ya, come to think of it.. te stocklock screen lets you tap on it to show the notification right?

There should be a way to impliment that and then just change the source of say the missed calls to go to what you want.

Maybe that would work..
cause that way you get your tap.. then the slider

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2