PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2011, 06:57 AM
Super genious in training
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
facebook mobile issues

has anyone been having problems with the facebook mobile website ?

for instance , when using uc browser , every time I click on something , it asks me to log in again . and when using opera mini , I'll click on something and it loads something not even close to what I clicked -.-
Old 07-21-2011, 02:48 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Re: facebook mobile issues

it might be that the UC browser is having trouble retaining the cookies, I sometimes had that issue with this site on my arrive before I upgraded to the mango beta. opening a new tab would require me to login again. and as far as the going somewhere else other than where u clicked thing, that was an opera browser trademark; that and it wouldn't go anywhere till u clicked multiple times. with that said does the same things happen when u try it in Internet Explorer?
Old 07-21-2011, 03:24 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Working fine here with Opera Mobile 9.5.
Old 07-21-2011, 05:13 PM
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
it might be that the UC browser is having trouble retaining the cookies, I sometimes had that issue with this site on my arrive before I upgraded to the mango beta. opening a new tab would require me to login again. and as far as the going somewhere else other than where u clicked thing, that was an opera browser trademark; that and it wouldn't go anywhere till u clicked multiple times. with that said does the same things happen when u try it in Internet Explorer?
I havent tried it using internet explorer .. are there any tweaks for PocketIE that would add tabbed browsing and a faster render ?
And opera sucks with that . i also hate their text input methods . i love UC browser on their terms of speed . and never had issues with it before . it loads and saves the cookies just fine for this site .. never had to login after clicking something new .
Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Working fine here with Opera Mobile 9.5.
yeah i know that . lol i began using regular opera 10
Old 07-21-2011, 05:21 PM
Banned User

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
I havent tried it using internet explorer .. are there any tweaks for PocketIE that would add tabbed browsing and a faster render ?
And opera sucks with that . i also hate their text input methods . i love UC browser on their terms of speed . and never had issues with it before . it loads and saves the cookies just fine for this site .. never had to login after clicking something new .

yeah i know that . lol i began using regular opera 10
there's a plugin called spb pocket plus, it adds tabs to internet explorer and it renders sites a little bit better than desktop IE6.
Old 07-21-2011, 05:32 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
there's a plugin called spb pocket plus, it adds tabs to internet explorer and it renders sites a little bit better than desktop IE6.
Is this free ?
Old 07-21-2011, 05:52 PM
Banned User

Quote:
Is this free ?
nope its $15 at least it was when I bought it but u get a 15 day trial with it. I would recommend making a backup before installing that way u can just hard reset and restore to keep using it.
Old 07-21-2011, 06:03 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
nope its $15 at least it was when I bought it but u get a 15 day trial with it. I would recommend making a backup before installing that way u can just hard reset and restore to keep using it.
I found it . however when using the tabs in pocket IE running windows mobile 6.5.x , it doesn't show the actual tabs at the top of the screen .. why not ?
Old 07-21-2011, 07:22 PM
Banned User

Quote:
I found it . however when using the tabs in pocket IE running windows mobile 6.5.x , it doesn't show the actual tabs at the top of the screen .. why not ?
it was buggy for WM6.5 as it was originally designed for WM6
Old 07-22-2011, 12:31 AM
Threadstarter

Quote:
it was buggy for WM6.5 as it was originally designed for WM6
explains everything lol . I'm liking it so far , never knew pocket IE was this good to be honest !

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2