PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2011, 05:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

finality is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Error Code 67 (No data plan!)

Hi, everybody. I have a TP2 on the Sprint network and it's driving me crazy. Every five minutes, the "Error Code: 67" message keeps popping up the screen because I don't have a data plan. How do I get rid of the message? I've checked the forum for answers and found nothing.

I have the stock ROM installed, if that helps any.

Thanks in advance for your answers! <3
Old 05-12-2011, 06:39 PM
Super genious in training
Carrier: Sprint

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Re: Error Code 67 (No data plan!)

so you dont have data at all ? like no data plan what so ever ?

if so , do this:
1. from home screen slide the bar at the bottom all the way to the right .
2. tap menu-all settings
3. then tap connections-connections
4. select manage existing connections
5. tap and hold on the "sprint" connection and select delete . that should do it .
Old 05-12-2011, 08:16 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

how can u have that phone on sprint without a data plan? the $69 everything data 450 w/ any mobile anytime is the minimum plan u can have with it.
Old 05-12-2011, 09:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

smileyface22 is keeping up the good worksmileyface22 is keeping up the good worksmileyface22 is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (TP2: Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

I just recently had this issue after activating my wife's tp. Go to settings and somewhere in there should be Update Profile. That did the trick for me. If you don't have it there's a cab for it.
Old 05-12-2011, 10:08 PM
Lurker
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

finality is a n00b

elesbb, thank you! That seemed to do the trick!

eric12341, yes, you actually can have a Touch Pro 2 without a data plan. I was surprised as well.

smileyface22, I feel like you're lucky to have had that work for you because I tried it and nothing happened! Deleting the connection altogether worked, though.

Thank you for your input, everybody! I appreciate it very, very much.
Old 05-14-2011, 07:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

dstruk12 is a n00b

smileyface22, can you or someone else direct me to where I can find the cab to fix the 67 Error code. I am trying to Tether..
Old 05-14-2011, 08:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker

smileyface22 is keeping up the good worksmileyface22 is keeping up the good worksmileyface22 is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (TP2: Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dstruk12
smileyface22, can you or someone else direct me to where I can find the cab to fix the 67 Error code. I am trying to Tether..
Go to your settings menu and look under system. Should be something called "Update Profile". That should do the trick. If you don't have it then I'll upload the cab for it.
Old 05-15-2011, 12:03 AM

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep

no .. he wants the tether fix .. its called "mightymike and mr.x's tracking tether hotfix" or something like that .. i my laptop worked .. (dummy me broke the charger plug) id upload the cab but yep me stupid .. ill try a google search from my phone and post back .
Old 05-15-2011, 12:22 AM

found it ..
Old 05-15-2011, 12:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Oh okay my bad. I thought he was having issues with getting his data to work.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2