PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2011, 01:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint

krnfrk6663 is keeping up the good workkrnfrk6663 is keeping up the good workkrnfrk6663 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to krnfrk6663 Send a message via MSN to krnfrk6663 Send a message via Yahoo to krnfrk6663
MMS and GIF

What arcsoft supports this? I have used energy for sometime and in one release I could, then updated, and couldn't.. I don't know if it had something to do with the hybrid reg entries or not, since I haven't done it in this rom..

Could someone kindly chime in on this for me? I've searched around, without much answers.

To clarify I want gifs to come in and do what they're suppose to.. move. lol

Last edited by krnfrk6663; 04-10-2011 at 01:42 AM.
Old 04-10-2011, 02:00 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Re: MMS and GIF

Try this one:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...-5.2.12.62.cab
Old 04-10-2011, 02:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

krnfrk6663 is keeping up the good workkrnfrk6663 is keeping up the good workkrnfrk6663 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to krnfrk6663 Send a message via MSN to krnfrk6663 Send a message via Yahoo to krnfrk6663

Only thing I ask before I do, will it change my download/icons? Energy has a few fancy ones that look like the Windows Media Player symbol on the computer. If for chance it does, would you happen to know where to go to copy those out before I install?
Old 04-10-2011, 02:25 AM
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Well, I don't know other than using a file explorer like Resco or something like an Icon changer app to find them and save them.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-10-2011, 03:07 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

I have Resco, I was just wondering if you knew a specific spot. ^^ Thanks though, I'll post back once I get it installed.
Old 04-10-2011, 03:16 AM
Suuuper Geeenius

Hmm...you know I would install this first:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...nger_v2.6b.cab

That will find all your icons and you can save them to your card. Then after you try the Arcsoft you can change whatever you want.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-10-2011, 09:35 AM
Super genious in training
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)

Did you know that the only difference in the "threaded mms" and "Unthreaded mms" is a simple Reg key name change from "MMS" to "PIX" ? its kinda a drag , i use RescoPhotomanager , and unless i have it threaded , it doesnt let me send pictures in that app , i have to go to sms / mms and send a pic from there or open pictures and video and send it from that .
Old 04-10-2011, 12:36 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

.gif's work fine no matter what arcsoft version.. just save the pic and open it, it'll animate just fine..
Old 04-10-2011, 01:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

All gifs i've test sent from my tab always get converted to jpeg. =\
Old 04-10-2011, 01:39 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Quote:
Originally Posted by krnfrk6663 View Post
All gifs i've test sent from my tab always get converted to jpeg. =\
so change the extension back to .gif.. solved!
agreed that the extra steps shouldnt be necessary though..

ive never had an issue with it.. im in android right now, so i cant tell you my acrsoft version, sorry

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2