PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2011, 03:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC 3VO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Mswezey is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMswezey is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMswezey is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMswezey is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Mswezey Send a message via MSN to Mswezey Send a message via Yahoo to Mswezey Send a message via Skype™ to Mswezey
Question? ##33284#

I have the latest Energy Rom but when I flash to it, I can't access the ##DEBUG# menu ?

Am I missing something really simple?

I did the Carrier Provision for Sprint.

Thanks!
Old 03-25-2011, 10:27 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Re: Question? ##33284#

Might be that the dialer doesn't support the ## codes.
Old 03-25-2011, 10:42 AM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

click the paper clip on NRGYs thread, you find the ##/dialer codes fix
Old 03-25-2011, 02:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Mswezey is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMswezey is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMswezey is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMswezey is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Mswezey Send a message via MSN to Mswezey Send a message via Yahoo to Mswezey Send a message via Skype™ to Mswezey

thanks man!

ill hit the thanks button when i get on my laptop

Edit: Simple Minded people: Please read a couple posts down due to why I rather wait till I get to my laptop to press a button.

Thanks you

Last edited by Mswezey; 03-25-2011 at 09:39 PM.
Old 03-25-2011, 03:38 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive

elcapo24682 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mswezey View Post
thanks man!

ill hit the thanks button when i gwt on my laptop
u don't have to be on a PC to hit that button.
Old 03-25-2011, 04:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by elcapo24682 View Post
u don't have to be on a PC to hit that button.
Thank you Captain Obvious...
Old 03-25-2011, 06:54 PM
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mswezey View Post
Thank you Captain Obvious...
obviously it wasn't obvious to u if u said that. I know u can hit thanks from the tp2,I did it all the time so u did not even have to say that.
Old 03-25-2011, 09:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by elcapo24682 View Post
obviously it wasn't obvious to u if u said that. I know u can hit thanks from the tp2,I did it all the time so u did not even have to say that.
So besides being a troll on a thread that you are not providing any helping out on, what else do you do for a living?

And did I say I couldn't do it on my tp2? No, I just stated that I was going to wait till I get on my laptop to do it because my tp2 for some reason has really slow EVDO service. So instead of wasting 2 minutes to press a button, I rather do it when I'm on my laptop so I can thank him.

So please, if you have no positive input to my thread/question GTFO.

Have a nice time, I'm done wasting me time with you.

Anyways... I've tried the fixed, and I can do all of the other ##codes# expect the ##debug# one. Which before the fix all of the other codes still worked.

The debug works on the stock rom. I might just have to go back to stock or find a similar to stock rom that works till I upgrade to that kickass Evo 3d!

I tried searching more and even a hard reset. Then tried another fix that's suppose to fix 1 registry settings. Still no go.

Just been wanted to access my EVDO db levels.
I used to get 1-2.5 megs on my old TP in Wichita Falls, and now with this refurb tp2 that replace the replacement tp2 that replaced my tp... it's lucky to get 200 kbps on steady.

The debug works on the stock rom. I might just have to go back to stock or find a similar to stock rom that works till I upgrade to that kickass Evo 3d!
Old 03-25-2011, 10:43 PM
Banned User

Well vins rom includes those programs that the codes give u so try that and just an FYI even if ur dB is in the 80s or lower ur connection will still be slow if there are backhauling issues.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2