PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2010, 11:55 PM
heyhi11

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
How to change the touch pad theme?

Thanks to everybodys whose been helpin ,I got this htc pro 2 hooked up nice...Red start task bar icons....red chrome and black wall paper...chrome scroll icons...i changed the clock.. The start up sound and pic...It looks hot..

Few more things I wanna do...I havent seen much on changing the touch pad theme...Any ideas? Also I wanna take off the scroll where it says twitter and stocks.... Another thing on the stock roms it has a scroll icon that says programs where u can have all ur fav programs like on the people scroll icon... any cab for that...the mighty rom special edition left the program scroll tab out for some reason.
Old 11-28-2010, 01:13 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How to change the touch pad theme?

are you talking about the keyboard? try this one
forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=670811

I used that all the time until i flashed energyrom with the whole dinik/glassy icons built in. use the cab that says "DINIK - Anastasia - Keyboard TP2 v2.0 (TouchPal 2)"
thats the only one that wireless for me aligned correctly. let me know if you need more help.
Old 11-29-2010, 03:06 AM
heyhi11

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601 View Post
are you talking about the keyboard? try this one
forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=670811

I used that all the time until i flashed energyrom with the whole dinik/glassy icons built in. use the cab that says "DINIK - Anastasia - Keyboard TP2 v2.0 (TouchPal 2)"
thats the only one that wireless for me aligned correctly. let me know if you need more help.

Yea something like that except diffrent colors. Black n red or chrome but yea the touch keyboard style
Old 11-29-2010, 03:40 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

it'll be interesting to know how your RAM will be after all these UI mods that you want are installed
Old 11-29-2010, 10:05 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
it'll be interesting to know how your RAM will be after all these UI mods that you want are installed
before I flashed energyrom, I installed cab after cab trying to customize everything and it really took a toll on my ram. I would only have around40mb free on a fresh soft reset . now with energyrom and the exact same theme, I have 100mb+ free ram op I really suggest finding a rom that has similar customizations and use it. if its one thing I learned about installing cab after cab is those cabs will only cause problem after problem, slow your tp2 down, etc... also you will be pissed if anything ever goes wrong and you have to reset then install all those cabs again... and this is coming from a guy thats had almost every wm ppc with a keyboard and never unlocked and flashed a custom rom before until about a month ago. I use to do the same thing you are doing now and I must say I will never go through all of that again when I can just flash a custom rom

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2