PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2010, 10:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: SPRINT TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: sprint

compton1024 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Need help learning how to cook.

Hello all I`m sure there is more out there to read but i cant find what is easy enough for me to read. Im tryign to make my own tp2 roms and so far im on version 0.0.002 right now testing ot see how it works. I wanna know how to make my own splash screens and start up items if you can lend a hand

Last edited by compton1024; 10-31-2010 at 09:54 AM. Reason: MOD Edit: Exposing personal info
Old 10-30-2010, 11:01 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

compton1024 is a n00b
Re: Need help learning how to cook.

Right now i have my first rom running with 303.71mb free storage and 70.68mb free program space not so bad for a first timer just wanna make my own boot screens and stuff something t my ow likign then i wanna start uploading for people to try once i get more going
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-30-2010, 11:33 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

compton1024 is a n00b

Also if you can help me how do i set my rom up with everything it needs for me to upload on here and be flashed. I`m way new to this all and thought i would giv eit a try yhanks in advance
Old 10-30-2010, 11:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG V10, iPhone 6 and Nokia ICON
Carrier: Verizon

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT

Just a little advice, never post a e-mail or a PHONE number in a open fourm, I would pull them down right away. You will be getting BOMBed with spam and calls. There is programs that just scan for that me@you.com and phone numbers (911-000-0000) type of things.

What are you really trying to do ? I just would use PPCkitchen, add the programs and click I have a custom rom.

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !
Old 10-31-2010, 01:05 AM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by compton1024 View Post
Hello all I`m sure there is more out there to read but i cant find what is easy enough for me to read. Im tryign to make my own tp2 roms and so far im on version 0.0.002 right now testing ot see how it works. I wanna know how to make my own splash screens and start up items if you can lend a hand email me at ******** thanks
Dude, we have a PM system here at PPCGeeks so you do not have to expose your personal phone or e-mail address. There are folks out there that are not at all well intentioned. I took the liberty of deleting your personal info out of your post.

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
Old 10-31-2010, 09:56 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

compton1024 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
Dude, we have a PM system here at PPCGeeks so you do not have to expose your personal phone or e-mail address. There are folks out there that are not at all well intentioned. I took the liberty of deleting your personal info out of your post.

Thanks i really didnt think nothing of it lol was kinda tired. really trying to build my own rom with things that are cool but i want to really learn how to make my own boot screens instead of what is in this kitchen im useing but its all new to me thanks for the advice guys once i start a boot screen and get a few other thing si want loaded into the system and i find a way to upload it i will provide screen shots and everything else
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2