PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2010, 02:59 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

killerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to killerkhatiby009
Transfer Sense Contacts to WM

Does anyone know if there is some way to transfer the facebook pictures I have synced through HTC Sense 2.5 to myphone? So that way all my contacts that are synced with facebook already have pictures and I dont need to sync with facebook every time i flash a ROM or hard reset. So basically somehow change all the facebook pictures to outlook contact pictures in HTC sense without going one by one?
Old 09-26-2010, 03:44 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Transfer Sense Contacts to WM

umm this is already possible with myphone... when you add a facebook photo or any other photo to a contact, all wm does is add the location of the pic into the notes field of the contact. ive hard reset several times and used myphone to restore my contacts and the fb pics are still associated with my contacts. this also works for pim backup. i hope i didnt confuse you, but basically what im saying is that the info that controls which picture shows up for a certain contact is located in the notes field of the contacts. if you go into one of you contacts that has a pic and look in the notes area, you will see what i mean.
Old 09-26-2010, 10:48 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro
Threadstarter

killerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to killerkhatiby009
Re: Transfer Sense Contacts to WM

Yes I have seen the notes but when I sync myphone to a different ROM I still have to set up my facebook account, only the contacts with outlook pictures transfer through myphone not my facebook pictures. Every time I change ROMS or hard reset I need to log back into facebook on the phone and then all the pictures are downloaded from facebook again which is not gonna work if I want to flash to a titanium or SPB ROM (i know SPB has facebook syncing but in my experience it creates issues with myphohne). So i jus wanted to find a way to transfer all my facebook photos into outlook ones

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2