PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2010, 09:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

dialect129 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sim Unlocker Help

Ok dont bash me i couldnt seem to get in contact with ANYBODY! I used the ticket service and its been over a month and still no reply from the sim unlocker guys i purchased it a while back but i had to replace my phone because it got damanged but my new tp2 isnt unlocked i need the sim unlocker again
Old 09-18-2010, 01:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

blackangst is keeping up the good workblackangst is keeping up the good workblackangst is keeping up the good work
Re: Sim Unlocker Help

Are you talking about unlocking it to use a CDMA carrier phone with another US GSM carrier? If so, its illegal and you probably wont get any love here. Ive seen info on XDA about it...might want to head there.

If youre talking about unlocking to use internationally...if youre on Sprint, its already unlocked. If youre with another carrier, simply call customer service and they can do it for you.
Old 09-18-2010, 02:44 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

thats a crock. its not illegal and there is an entire thread about it here, good sir.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/cdma-tp2-u...-unlocker.html
to the op, the sim unlocker is single use. if you replace the phone, you either have to get ahold of htc-unlocks (impossible) via the ticket system, or just pay again. to be clear, you have a verizon phone and want to unlock it for rom flashing, or sim unlock to put it on a different carrier? the hspl for rom flashing is only 6 bucks, and well worth it. also, try posting this in whitchever specific unlocker thread you want in the upgrades section. although cmonex never responds here, there are a host of good people answering questions over there.
my personal experince with hspl and sim unlocking are as follows. ive never paid for a hspl (basic unlock) and ive done it 3 times. ive used the sim unlocker once. when i paid for it (22 dollars us) i never received the email with the .exe. i entered the ticket system and got an auto reply instantly that had a faq and a link that let me finish the transaction. smooth as butter.

Old 09-19-2010, 12:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

blackangst is keeping up the good workblackangst is keeping up the good workblackangst is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
thats a crock. its not illegal and there is an entire thread about it here, good sir.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/cdma-tp2-u...-unlocker.html
to the op, the sim unlocker is single use. if you replace the phone, you either have to get ahold of htc-unlocks (impossible) via the ticket system, or just pay again. to be clear, you have a verizon phone and want to unlock it for rom flashing, or sim unlock to put it on a different carrier? the hspl for rom flashing is only 6 bucks, and well worth it. also, try posting this in whitchever specific unlocker thread you want in the upgrades section. although cmonex never responds here, there are a host of good people answering questions over there.
my personal experince with hspl and sim unlocking are as follows. ive never paid for a hspl (basic unlock) and ive done it 3 times. ive used the sim unlocker once. when i paid for it (22 dollars us) i never received the email with the .exe. i entered the ticket system and got an auto reply instantly that had a faq and a link that let me finish the transaction. smooth as butter.
Ah...I misunderstood the question then Fair enough-
Old 09-19-2010, 04:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon
Threadstarter

dialect129 is just getting started

well i still cant get a response i need the exe file again for it or at least what the name is so i can try to see if its on my computer

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2