PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2010, 07:26 PM
VIP MVP
Pocket PC: TP Dos/OG Epic/Touch
Carrier: Sprint

masetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuff
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Suga_D

Message from suga_D to me thought i move it to the open forums so at the same time i help him maybe i can help others.

Suga_D's message
i have a touch pro2 6.1 stock on boost. since on here ive been reading about tha custom ROMs on here(perticularly tha mightyrom). tha stock rom i have is to bloated, uses 70% right on start up. i dont use half that stuff and want a new look plus better performance. ok my question is if i flash my rom to the mightyrom how can i put it back to boost(with tha same number of course if possible) or do i even have to? i bought this phone from someone and it was put on boost for me with my old sprint number. i dont know what he did or how. if u could help in anyway or point me in the right direction yould be so much help. what rom are u using and how do u like it, for a noob? thanks

1st) If you flash to mightyrom (MM) you dont have to do anything to get it back on boos it will still be on boost. It was never flash to boost.

2nd) When you flash the phone your actually flashing a rom on the phone your not in any way flashing the network on it.

3rd) Any question you got just ask it if i cant answer it anyone else here could.

4th) Im personally using Mightyrom Full Force (MM FF) which is 6.5 2.5 and have been loving it.

and last but not least
**Welcome to the site If I or anyone else helps you or has helped your remember to give thanks thats all we ask for its really simple too just hit the green button on the right not that hard**
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-07-2010, 07:42 PM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: Suga_D

what? what is happening here? Did somebody send you a pm asking your a random question about mightyrom? lol
Old 09-08-2010, 01:25 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: 3vo3d
Carrier: boostmobile

suga_d is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

wow thanks i had couple people help me. radioshow shoutout to, of course you masetas, dapmonkey 4u and the first person to help me on here wesley 762. oh and my momma and tha lord. thanks guys. i will take tha leap of faith and flash.
Old 09-08-2010, 02:10 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Praise The Lord!
Old 09-08-2010, 05:52 PM
N00b

suga_d is a n00b

ok let me first say this im not in any way askin how to c.l.o.n.e. but how would i find out if my tp2 is c-word? like in my p.m. to masetas, i bought this phone from some and he put it on boost with my sprint number. dapmonkey 4u help me get into tha ##778# settings. i saw tha id numbers under tha battey (dec and hex) didnt match with tha ##778# settings id. whats this mean? could this be the id for the boost brand phone thats on my account? if it is c-word, does this matter when flashing. dapmonkey 4u said it shouldnt but wasnt sure, and told me to pen and paper the ##778# settings jus in case. any one sure?

Last edited by suga_d; 09-08-2010 at 05:58 PM. Reason: correction
Old 09-08-2010, 06:21 PM
VIP MVP
Pocket PC: TP Dos/OG Epic/Touch
Threadstarter

masetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuff
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)

Your phone is not c-word. To connect it to boost all the person did was call boost C.S. and state he wanted to swap phones in his account because the one thats on his account broke got stolen fell on water etc.. whatever the excuse he used C.S. asked him what type of phone it is he didnt say exactly all he stated was that its a boost phone and its a red color so the C.S. said ok lets try the numbers if the system accepts it then great so they tried it and it obviously was accepted. Thats how is done thats how i did it.

What problem are you having that you are asking about the ##778#?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-08-2010, 09:41 PM
N00b

suga_d is a n00b

oh ok thanks. its not really a problem. in the ##78# settings meid dec nor does the meid hex match whats under the battery. whats that mean, if anything when flashing?
Old 09-08-2010, 10:18 PM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Ok, I still dont know what happening here but praise the lord.
Old 09-08-2010, 10:32 PM
N00b

suga_d is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by PropagandaX View Post
Ok, I still dont know what happening here but praise the lord.
lmao smh
Old 09-09-2010, 01:39 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Vinterceptâ„¢
Carrier: Sprint SERO500 & Virgin Mobile

one80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to one80oneday

Couldn't it just be a third party battery???

hallelujah!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2