PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2010, 02:03 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

chipmunk is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
im new and need a little s2u2 help

i have a sprint touch pro 2 that runs WM 6.1 and was wondering if someone could either teach me how to make my own s2u2 lock screen and if i need any downloads it would be nice if you could provide a download or a link
Old 09-03-2010, 02:08 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipmunk
i have a sprint touch pro 2 that runs WM 6.1 and was wondering if someone could either teach me how to make my own s2u2 lock screen and if i need any downloads it would be nice if you could provide a download or a link
Have you already downloaded and installed s2u2?
Old 09-03-2010, 02:24 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

chipmunk is a n00b
Re: im new and need a little s2u2 help

i have tried but when i did it the first time i accidently got the wrong resolution and when i tried again tonight i put the zipped file on my phone and after unzipping it couldnt find the install file so i ended up not being able to
Old 09-03-2010, 01:33 PM
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community

Try this:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=439909

That is what I use. It is Slide2UnlockPro. I like it because it has the basic features I want and it is much lighter than s2u2 and uses a lot less ram. The app is attached at the end of the first post.
Old 09-03-2010, 03:58 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

chipmunk is a n00b

ok i installed that but nothing come up if i turn off the screen and turn it back on
is there somewhere i have to set it up at?
Old 09-03-2010, 04:10 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

chipmunk is a n00b

ok gotit to work now is there a way to customize it? like change the picture in the back
Old 09-03-2010, 04:17 PM
Suuuper Geeenius

Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
ok gotit to work now is there a way to customize it? like change the picture in the back
Yes, just look around and find a jpeg or other compatible format picture or gif and then save it to your device. Then use your finger or stylus to swipe vertically up on the slider bar and it should say slide to setup. Then slide it and navigate to the wallpaper tab and select your image.
Old 09-03-2010, 04:23 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

chipmunk is a n00b

and i need the same picture landscape and normal?
Old 09-03-2010, 04:24 PM
Suuuper Geeenius

Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

1 more thing, make sure you click on the bottom right softkey and click save to apply your changes so they will stick before you exit/return.
Old 09-03-2010, 04:26 PM
Suuuper Geeenius

Quote:
and i need the same picture landscape and normal?
You may need a different resolution pic for landscape you'll have to experiment.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2