PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2010, 02:47 PM
VIP MVP
Pocket PC: TP Dos/OG Epic/Touch
Carrier: Sprint

masetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuff
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
one80oneday overclock app

one80oneday i want to try your OC app on my Sprint Tp2 running MM FF 6.2 2.5 just wanted to ask you if you have had any problems with it. Have you had to Hard-reset your phone. Is it really making a difference on your phone.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-02-2010, 02:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Vintercept™
Carrier: Sprint SERO500 & Virgin Mobile

one80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to one80oneday
Re: one80oneday overclock app

LOL It's not my app! I don't make apps but I did post some from here and XDA. Seems like every phone is a little different but I've had most success with OCT

Check out these threads for more info:

ѠѳѺ Ultimate Overclocking Guide For TP2 ѺѳѠ

*OVERCLOCK* Specific OCT V1.5 Settings

Overclock TP2 in WM?

OverClock for TP2 ~ 30/8/10 NEW UPDATES! For all ROMS ~

Safest/Fastest Overclock Speed TP2

Discussion Group: Overclocking NRG ROM
Attached Files
File Type: cab OCT_V-1.5.CAB (50.0 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by one80oneday; 09-02-2010 at 03:31 PM.
Old 09-02-2010, 03:10 PM
VIP MVP
Threadstarter

masetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuff

hey on the following thread i see that theres two .cabs attached (OCT_V-1.5.cab and Msm7kCpuSpeed_v2.cab but here you only attached one. Do i have to install both or just the OCT_V-1.5.cab for it two work properly and have the best results.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...51&postcount=1
Old 09-02-2010, 03:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

one80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Two separate apps. OCT can be set to dynamic whereas Msm7kCpuSpeed is not and uses scripts for extra options.
Old 09-02-2010, 03:17 PM
VIP MVP
Threadstarter

I use the youtube make a lot of phone calls, use the hard keyboard for text entry, and the standard music player that is on MM FF will any of these give me SOD
Old 09-02-2010, 03:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Depends on how high you are trying to overclock. My TP2 can overclock to 806mhz and still be stable however you should try 710mhz then work your way up after you get used to the app.
Old 09-02-2010, 03:28 PM
VIP MVP
Threadstarter

ok should i also install this .cab just to be on the safe side
Msm7k_No_SODonCalls_SetPhoneSleepZero.cab
Old 09-02-2010, 03:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by masetas View Post
ok should i also install this .cab just to be on the safe side
Msm7k_No_SODonCalls_SetPhoneSleepZero.cab
Yep cus I always get SOD after a call if not installed however I don't make many calls. Also if you use a music player, you might get SOD if you don't disable overclocking first.
Old 09-02-2010, 03:33 PM
VIP MVP
Threadstarter

How do i disable OC before i start the music player. Also if i hear music videos on youtube do i have to first disable OC
Old 09-02-2010, 03:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by masetas View Post
How do i disable OC before i start the music player. Also if i hear music videos on youtube do i have to first disable OC
If you are using OCT just hit OC on/off. If you are using Msm7kCpuSpeed click the 604mhz button. I haven't used youtube app since overclocking but I think there is only an issue when your CPU drops below stock speeds when the screen is off.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
oc tp2