PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2010, 06:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO Shift 4G
Carrier: Sprint

JQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
THE BEST GTX CLOCKS!!! digital & analog !

COMING SOON

Citizen Eco Drive analog clock

Customized reflective digital clock with frame border

**still tweaking away...final product will be sparkling clean **

THIS

is the image I'm going to photoshop and turn it into a nice little clock for GTX!

I actually have a blue one of these with a silver band but the white one is much more expensive and rare.

Old 07-13-2010, 06:32 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Re: THE BEST GTX CLOCKS!!! digital & analog !

If the months/days really worked that would be bad ass... Looks good man, GL..

Old 07-13-2010, 06:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

kern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuff

I always wondered, for people using these analog clocks, do the internal clocks work as well? like the ones with the date/day/year etc.? may be more than can be expected from this type of utility but just thought i'd ask
Old 07-13-2010, 06:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

kern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM_SOHC View Post
If the months/days really worked that would be bad ass... Looks good man, GL..
dang, beat me too it lol. guess my post was too long d:
Old 07-13-2010, 07:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

JQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuff

no...the smaller calendar dials don't work

just looks cool lol

I actually own that exact watch which is why i have it on my phone hahaha

Citizen Eco Drive 8700

absolutely beautiful watch. The face comes in gold, blue, white, or black. Retails for about $400 brand new. Which is actually a very good deal, it looks a lot better than most of my a-hole rich friends' cartier or movado watches.

Last edited by JQuill; 07-13-2010 at 07:52 PM.
Old 07-13-2010, 07:53 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Yeah I had a copy of my Rolex made for my phone as well, glad to hear I wasn't the only one who was baller status lmao...
Old 07-13-2010, 10:25 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: SPC

Zing Zing is becoming a great contributor

Still waiting for the Original white flip clock (HTC Diamond) on GTX.
Old 07-14-2010, 09:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zing Zing View Post
Still waiting for the Original white flip clock (HTC Diamond) on GTX.
I think I actually have a cab for that....I'll post it later if I can find it and if I can make sure it works.
Old 07-14-2010, 10:18 AM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JQuill View Post
no...the smaller calendar dials don't work

just looks cool lol

I actually own that exact watch which is why i have it on my phone hahaha

Citizen Eco Drive 8700

absolutely beautiful watch. The face comes in gold, blue, white, or black. Retails for about $400 brand new. Which is actually a very good deal, it looks a lot better than most of my a-hole rich friends' cartier or movado watches.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM_SOHC View Post
Yeah I had a copy of my Rolex made for my phone as well, glad to hear I wasn't the only one who was baller status lmao...
your u trying to imply his citizen ECO is anything compared to a rolex?? the cheapest rolex is several thousand dollars, his was 400.. not even in the same class..

and you rock a Rolex?? i bet you have atleast 2 clocks on your phone even too... how many different ways does one need to tell time?? do you keep a sundial in your back pocket too?? lol jk
Old 07-14-2010, 10:31 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
your u trying to imply his citizen ECO is anything compared to a rolex?? the cheapest rolex is several thousand dollars, his was 400.. not even in the same class..

and you rock a Rolex?? i bet you have atleast 2 clocks on your phone even too... how many different ways does one need to tell time?? do you keep a sundial in your back pocket too?? lol jk
I wasn't comparing his watch to mine, just saying I have a nice watch as well... My brothers Citizen ECO was $950 with a diamond bezel so don't make them so sound cheap.. Plus what it cost isn't really a factor, it's what it looks like that the consumers pay attention to...

And no I don't rock 2 clocks on my main tab, I'm one of the guys with half naked women on my screen that you were cryin about in that thread u made... lol, jk...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2