PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2010, 11:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: sprint

blugill is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Block bill collecters

Anybody know of app to block incoming calls on touch pro 2
Old 07-08-2010, 11:27 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Evo4G
Carrier: Sprint

beauty1085 is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to beauty1085 Send a message via Skype™ to beauty1085
Re: Block bill collecters

Quote:
Originally Posted by blugill View Post
Anybody know of app to block incoming calls on touch pro 2

A good program is Magicall. I am not very good at it but it has a lot of different rules you can set up to do what you need.
Old 07-09-2010, 12:02 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Compusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Compusmurf Send a message via AIM to Compusmurf Send a message via MSN to Compusmurf Send a message via Yahoo to Compusmurf

Or... Pay your bills and they won't call.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-09-2010, 12:06 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

smileyface22 is keeping up the good worksmileyface22 is keeping up the good worksmileyface22 is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (TP2: Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Try No calls. Very easy to set up and use. Try searching the favorite cabs thread for it.
Old 07-09-2010, 12:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

patheticpuma is keeping up the good workpatheticpuma is keeping up the good workpatheticpuma is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to patheticpuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compusmurf View Post
he could have a problem like me, I got a phone number that someone who didnt pay their bills had before me, no calls works great for it, only way i can keep my purty new tp2 from blowing up with their non stop calls....
Old 07-09-2010, 06:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

jamio88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjamio88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjamio88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjamio88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jamio88 Send a message via Yahoo to jamio88

I am personally fond of MagiCall, though, Call Firewall 1.4 worked pretty good as well.

You should note however, MagiCall is not Freeware. It comes with a 14 (maybe 15) day trial, then its time to shell out the loot.

Hopefully you find a program that suits your needs.

(also, paying bills is over-rated)
Kernel: #Mean-v0.5.1728
Old 07-09-2010, 09:37 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Compusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Compusmurf Send a message via AIM to Compusmurf Send a message via MSN to Compusmurf Send a message via Yahoo to Compusmurf

Actually I was joking around, hence the smiley. My daughter inherited a number of someone that had the same problem. I solved it pretty quick by telling them that they were harassing a MINOR and I would be contacting a lawyer if they called her number again. Magically it stopped!!!!!!!!
Old 07-09-2010, 09:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 3 & Evo 5G

mikewest is keeping up the good workmikewest is keeping up the good workmikewest is keeping up the good work

A service you can use, to identify restricted, blocked, unknown callers is www.trapcall.com.

You sign up, and when a restricted call comes in you "ignore" the call, then it in the easiest way to explain "magically" reveals the callers ID.

You get a free trial period, then after that you have to pay. I recommend everyone try the free trial, just for educational purposes. It is somewhat scary, as many people block thier numbers when making calls. If you call some blocked, and they unblock with this method, there is NO indication to the calling party that you have unblocked their call.
Old 07-09-2010, 10:40 AM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by patheticpuma View Post
he could have a problem like me, I got a phone number that someone who didnt pay their bills had before me, no calls works great for it, only way i can keep my purty new tp2 from blowing up with their non stop calls....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamio88 View Post
I am personally fond of MagiCall, though, Call Firewall 1.4 worked pretty good as well.

You should note however, MagiCall is not Freeware. It comes with a 14 (maybe 15) day trial, then its time to shell out the loot.

Hopefully you find a program that suits your needs.

(also, paying bills is over-rated)
had the same problem on my second line. its less than 2 months old, but since i got the number on that, i have never given it to anybody. it's just a back up line. but the day after the number was activated on that line, i started getting calls from a lot of people. different collection agencies asking for 2 different people's names. told one of them that might be the previous person who owned the number. don't think he believed me because the calls kept coming. finally, last week, i called sprint and told them the situation. rep gave me a new number and voila!!...haven't gotten any calls on the line...except when i have to do test calls on it.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
Old 07-09-2010, 10:50 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compusmurf View Post

Sometimes that's easier said than done its tuff times for some. Would you tell a shrimper in New Orleans that?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk Pro.

Droidrox39

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2