PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2010, 07:36 PM
VIP MVP
Pocket PC: TP Dos/OG Epic/Touch
Carrier: Sprint

masetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuff
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
How to multitask on my TP2 with MM FF

Im looking to be able to multitask on my tp2 but with simplicity. Currently the way i do it say im writing a SMS and i forgot a number and i have it on my notes i have to press on the END hard key and open notes and memorize the number and hit the Hard End key again and use the task manager and open up sms again and type in the number. Ive tried to use copy and paste but i could only copy in notes but not paste in sms. Ive also seen on Open market a .cab for a 3d tap so i can switch through running programs but it has bad reviews. ANYONE GOT AN IDEA? is it possible?
Old 07-06-2010, 07:44 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: How to multitask on my TP2 with MM FF

you can't paste into SMS? are you using the WM SMS client or the Sense messaging? WM SMS I can paste no problem...

In regards to multi-tasking, there are several other task managers around this site that you can use. Some ppl swear BY them, other ppl swear AT them... Only way to find out is to try it for yourself.
Old 07-06-2010, 07:45 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I am not sure if this will help or not but have you looked at the Keyboard remaper for your Copy and past?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=554240

Old 07-06-2010, 07:46 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by masetas View Post
Im looking to be able to multitask on my tp2 but with simplicity. Currently the way i do it say im writing a SMS and i forgot a number and i have it on my notes i have to press on the END hard key and open notes and memorize the number and hit the Hard End key again and use the task manager and open up sms again and type in the number. Ive tried to use copy and paste but i could only copy in notes but not paste in sms. Ive also seen on Open market a .cab for a 3d tap so i can switch through running programs but it has bad reviews. ANYONE GOT AN IDEA? is it possible?
It has been a bit since I been on FF....but I know that just a simple copy and paste worked....I use it all the time...I am on another 6.5X right now and all I do is the same thing....also just hit the windows icon...no need to end with hard key....make sure the file is not read only....thats all I can think of that might be wrong...
Old 07-06-2010, 07:52 PM
VIP MVP
Threadstarter

masetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuff

im running whatever comes on MM FF dont know if its WM SMS or sense sms. I dont want to reconfigure any keys i just mainly want to be able to copy from one program and paste to another one
Old 07-06-2010, 07:53 PM
VIP MVP
Threadstarter

Mainly copy from say Adobe pdf or OneNote Mobile to SMS.
Old 07-06-2010, 07:53 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
im running whatever comes on MM FF dont know if its WM SMS or sense sms. I dont want to reconfigure any keys i just mainly want to be able to copy from one program and paste to another one
FF has both HTC Messenger and WM SMS. are you using the Sense one that looks fancy or the WM one that looks plain Jane?
Old 07-06-2010, 07:56 PM
VIP MVP
Threadstarter

I guess WM because it doesnt look any fancy to me. Can i Copy and paste on HTC messenger and what does it look like.
Old 07-06-2010, 07:57 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican

Quote:
I guess WM because it doesnt look any fancy to me. Can i Copy and paste on HTC messenger and what does it look like.
Thats why I was suggesting the remaping tool.
Old 07-06-2010, 07:58 PM
VIP MVP
Threadstarter

Do i have to use the remaping tool if i switch to HTC messenger. also is there anyway to do it on WM SMS. How do i get HTC messenger and what does it look like

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
multitask on tp2