PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2010, 12:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

kuluminati is keeping up the good workkuluminati is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thank you TP2

I bought my TP2 as a father's day gift for myself from my son.. Yea I know kinda cheesy but hey whatever.

I had been using a Vogue then a Diamond once the screen died. They were both great phones, Battery on the Diamond not so much.. But you cant win them all.

Every forum I have been a part of has seemed to be the best, always full of people who know what they are talking about, and the others who crack jokes. Both are fantastic. I do enjoy all the Cooks here who make ROMs for all the different devices we all carry. They truly do make the phone more fun. I really had no point to this thread accept to say Thank you to all of you who have made the Touch Pro 2 a great device to lug around with me.

Feel free to flame or add, I anticipate both.
Old 07-02-2010, 01:01 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Re: Thank you TP2

hey bro, i still carry and very much use my tp2! it's the best htc phone i've used, and the hd2 comes in 2nd!
Old 07-02-2010, 01:09 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

The TP2 may not be the latest and greatest but it is for sure still a workhorse.

Thanks for sharing.

Old 07-02-2010, 01:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Hope he didn't charge you too much, seeing it was for Fathers Day!!! You made a great choice. As Doc and Wes both note, it's a great phone!
Old 07-02-2010, 01:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

+1 what everyone said.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 07-03-2010, 02:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Arrive
Threadstarter

kuluminati is keeping up the good workkuluminati is keeping up the good work

I picked it up for 195 shipped. Came with the usual stuff and a 2gb card. It still had 6.1 on it when I got it. I flashed to the Sprint Stock 6.5 right away, then waited a few days before I unlocked. My son thinks its great, he can notice a difference in the pictures from the Diamond.. Its the only Camera I user when we go hunting for things on walks. I would say its the best HTC device I have owned. I thought about renewing my contract and getting one, but I got this cheaper and in pretty prestine condition. If something better comes out, I still have an upgrade to use

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2