PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2010, 10:35 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH 2
Carrier: US CELLULAR

kenscivic is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
My TP2 screen splintered!

Now there is no real need for this thread I just thought I would post up a little comparison.. My TP2 screen cracked and everything was working fine but I went ahead and filed a claim with insurance and they gave me a loaner phone (A touch pro).

It is insane the differences from the tp to the tp2 . This phone feels weak and easily breakable. The keyboard is half way ridiculous and the scrolling is horrible. It never scrolls the way I want it to. I miss my tp2 soo bad :'(...

Sorry about the waste of bandwidth Just figured I would share lol
Old 07-02-2010, 11:36 AM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Re: My TP2 screen splintered!

why a loaner? did you file the claim at the sprint store? they didnt have a pro2 to give you?

Old 07-02-2010, 11:45 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
why a loaner? did you file the claim at the sprint store? they didnt have a pro2 to give you?
Im with Us Cellular and unfortunatly we do not have a surplus of tp2s like sprint and whoever else does. We are finally getting the droid os in a few days.

I am just happy I got a touch pro as a loaner phone honestly. Last time (when I had the pos delve) they lent me some little box that they said was a phone, I still don't know if it was or not.. It sure did work for throwing at people though.
Old 07-02-2010, 12:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2 - RHOD400
Carrier: Sprint - SERO500

Counterfeit is keeping up the good workCounterfeit is keeping up the good work

That sucks. Mostly all my friends have USC (Midwest) and I know that when they get loaners it's usually some little flip phone. It's depressing haha.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-02-2010, 12:41 PM

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

sorry. didnt see you were on usc. well, now you can see why so many people were desperate to get out of the tp and in to the tp2. well, good luck! i hope your new phone comes new and with no problems.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-02-2010, 12:59 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Counterfeit View Post
That sucks. Mostly all my friends have USC (Midwest) and I know that when they get loaners it's usually some little flip phone. It's depressing haha.
Lol yah that's the only downside about USC imo.. They are priced great, AWESOME customer service just their phone selection and stock of the phone is about 1-2 years behind everybody else.. Im okay with that though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
sorry. didnt see you were on usc. well, now you can see why so many people were desperate to get out of the tp and in to the tp2. well, good luck! i hope your new phone comes new and with no problems.
Yah I understand why now! I am sure it will. Should be here 2-3 business days
Old 07-03-2010, 12:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2 - RHOD400
Carrier: Sprint - SERO500

Counterfeit is keeping up the good workCounterfeit is keeping up the good work

Woo! Haha. I'm waiting until the new Galaxy S comes out and I'm going to buy someones used Pro2
Old 07-03-2010, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Counterfeit View Post
Woo! Haha. I'm waiting until the new Galaxy S comes out and I'm going to buy someones used Pro2
theres plenty around used right now! you been to the bargain trader latley?
and why wait for the glorified instinct to drop. the splash wont be that big.
jk. the galaxy s may be ok...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2