PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2010, 08:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

msh441 is keeping up the good workmsh441 is keeping up the good workmsh441 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to msh441 Send a message via Yahoo to msh441
Can I add a Facebook tab?

I would like to add a Facebook tab to my stock Verizon WinMo6.5/Sense 2.5 phone.

Could sombody please point me in the right direction?

Searching "add, Manila, Facebook" and "tab" pretty much gets me every ROM out there, combined with questions about REMOVING Facebook alltogether.

I'd much appreciate some guidance. I can do without Twitter... but would really like a Facebook tab, instead.
Old 06-22-2010, 09:23 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: Can I add a Facebook tab?

Here you go!
Attached Files
File Type: cab 04 - Ziggy471-Facebook-Tab.cab (330.6 KB, 57 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-23-2010, 02:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

msh441 is keeping up the good workmsh441 is keeping up the good workmsh441 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to msh441 Send a message via Yahoo to msh441

The Ziggy .cab didn't work for me... but I appreciate the effort, prompt reply and lack of the usual "search for it" responce.

Oddly, searching for "Manila Footprints tab" (I was just curious what Footprints is/are?) I came across this thread:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ght=footprints

...and following the steps outlined, I have a Facebook tab up and running.

Thanks again.
Old 06-23-2010, 08:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

firefurby is keeping up the good workfirefurby is keeping up the good work

Just in case, here is another CAB to try that worked for me.
Old 06-23-2010, 10:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: proud owner of a samsung epic 4g!!!
Carrier: sprint

2kidz is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to 2kidz

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefurby View Post
Just in case, here is another CAB to try that worked for me.
ok, i just put this on my phone and have now lost my sense! i have done 3 soft resets to no avail. i have now removed it from my phone but still have a blank home screen and 'launching htc sense' or 'touch here to launch sense' is blinking!!! what is going on??? of course when i touch to launch, nothing happens....HELP ME PLEASE!!!
Old 06-23-2010, 10:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

2kidz is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kidz View Post
ok, i just put this on my phone and have now lost my sense! i have done 3 soft resets to no avail. i have now removed it from my phone but still have a blank home screen and 'launching htc sense' or 'touch here to launch sense' is blinking!!! what is going on??? of course when i touch to launch, nothing happens....HELP ME PLEASE!!!
ok, i just realized that all of the posts here are verizon users and i have sprint....can somebody help me regain my sense???
Old 06-23-2010, 10:06 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
hate to say it man, but sounds like a hard reset is in your near future. if you already uninstalled it, then not much else you can do. maybe try installing a different cab.
Old 06-23-2010, 10:09 AM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

this one is specifically for sprint stock rom
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=116148
Old 06-23-2010, 10:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

2kidz is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
hate to say it man, but sounds like a hard reset is in your near future. if you already uninstalled it, then not much else you can do. maybe try installing a different cab.
so u think the issue was me putting the vzn on the sprint was the issue too? damn, damn, damn!!!! there's NO OTHER WAY other than a hard reset???
Old 06-23-2010, 10:14 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
so u think the issue was me putting the vzn on the sprint was the issue too? damn, damn, damn!!!! there's NO OTHER WAY other than a hard reset???
read both my posts above yours

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2