PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2010, 12:30 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Geo+ is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Neubee question?

I am currently with Sprint and have an old Fair and Flex plan with data add-on that I would like to keep. Upgrading to most of the new Smartphones will require plan change, however the TP2 is one of the few phones I heard that does not, anyone done so?

Another concern is I am not overly pleased with my Palm Pro WM after coming from a Palm 755p and Palm 650; tell me guys how does the TP2 compare to the Palm Pro WM?
Old 06-11-2010, 12:46 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Neubee question?

You are correct the TP2 (and older Winmo phones) are the only smartphones that will work with old SERO, Fair and Flexible, etc. plan. (I have a F&F plan with my TP2).

I've never used a Palm Pro before so I can't comment on switching but just looking at the specs, I can tell you that you probably will be pleased with the TP2. The ROM development is very mature so you have a great selection to choose from.
Old 06-11-2010, 01:43 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

The comparison for the Palm Pro and the TP2 is easy, there is none... TP2>Palm Pro any day of the week IMO... "my friend has a palm pro and he drools over my tp2 daily, and not just for my nudey wallpapers lol"...

Old 06-11-2010, 09:57 AM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
The comparison for the Palm Pro and the TP2 is easy, there is none... TP2>Palm Pro any day of the week IMO... "my friend has a palm pro and he drools over my tp2 daily, and not just for my nudey wallpapers lol"...
you made me lol. thanks lol.

Edit: this post was 1337 for me, should I stop posting now hahaha.

Old 06-11-2010, 01:47 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Geo+ is a n00b

Thanks all.

One other question, I am have an int'l long trip and want to know if I need to do anything to be able to insert and use a sim card?
Old 06-11-2010, 01:50 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo+ View Post
Thanks all.

One other question, I am have an int'l long trip and want to know if I need to do anything to be able to insert and use a sim card?
The Sprint TP2 is a world phone so all you should have to do is pop a sim and you should be good to go.
Old 06-12-2010, 10:00 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Geo+ is a n00b

Thanks again for all the help and advice.

I am now a Proud TP2 Owner!

A profile change is in order.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2