PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2010, 03:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

hanjamin300 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Why did we lose LED control when 6.5 rolled out?

What happened? I'm pretty sure in WM 6.1 on the Sprint TP2 i had control over the LED. Now it seems, even with the cab files that supposedly are supposed to help, no matter what i do, they blink whether i want them to or not.

Why does it seem that is an issues with 6.5?
Old 06-08-2010, 03:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible & HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

QMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to QMeli907 Send a message via Yahoo to QMeli907
Re: Why did we lose LED control when 6.5 rolled out?

Im on mightys 6.5 rom and have full control

Don't click me
Old 06-08-2010, 05:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung s3 BABY!!!!
Carrier: Sprint

pmeunier is keeping up the good workpmeunier is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanjamin300 View Post
Short answer? we did it to ourselves by bugging and pushing sprint to release the ROM. They knew it was buggy but pressure from the public (me included) probably caused them to unleash it on the masses.
Old 06-08-2010, 05:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanjamin300 View Post
What happened? I'm pretty sure in WM 6.1 on the Sprint TP2 i had control over the LED. Now it seems, even with the cab files that supposedly are supposed to help, no matter what i do, they blink whether i want them to or not.

yea, it's broken in several custom roms also. mightymike fixed it on his though. he also released a cab that fixes it and it works on other 6.5 roms. here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=593

Last edited by razorloves; 06-08-2010 at 05:12 PM.
Old 06-08-2010, 05:10 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

here, make them not blink. thanx mike
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-08-2010, 05:13 PM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
here, make them not blink. thanx mike
he made it to where you have the option to turn it on or off and adjust the amount of time that it blinks
Old 06-08-2010, 05:15 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
he made it to where you have the option to turn it on or off and adjust the amount of time that it blinks
i hate um so i posted the kill em all.
Old 06-08-2010, 05:31 PM
VIP Member

lol. yea. i've been tryin to get Mr.X to fix it in his rom, but my posts about it in his thread always go unanswered. the last few roms he's released it was broken. very annoying.
Old 06-08-2010, 05:34 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
lol. yea. i've been tryin to get Mr.X to fix it in his rom, but my posts about it in his thread always go unanswered. the last few roms he's released it was broken. very annoying.
you want them on or off?
Old 06-08-2010, 05:47 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
you want them on or off?
that cab doesn't work. the one that works is the one i posted above. i was just saying i've tried many times to get mr.x to incorporate the mightymike fix into his rom, but he never does.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2