PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2010, 02:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wifi while talking on phone

I didn't know if anyone else knew that you could do this, my buddy just told me about it the other day.

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-29-2010, 03:05 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (PPCGEEKS Fire Dept.: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

welcome to the party .
Old 05-29-2010, 03:10 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Wifi while talking on phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
Wirelessly posted (PPCGEEKS Fire Dept.: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

welcome to the party .
thanks lol, i thought it was the coolest damn thing
Old 05-29-2010, 03:10 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpsuprazx View Post
I didn't know if anyone else knew that you could do this, my buddy just told me about it the other day.
it's always good to learn something new every day.

Old 05-29-2010, 03:20 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
it's always good to learn something new every day.
Congrats on VIP stats Wes!!!!
Old 05-29-2010, 03:27 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
Congrats on VIP stats Wes!!!!
Thank you very much, worked hard at it, and Hope I help along the way, your not to far behind with your Rep, your almost there.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-29-2010, 03:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

wildpig is keeping up the good workwildpig is keeping up the good work

Only if you are wifing to a router w/ the router providing your internet. Which means you can't wifi tether to your phone and talk @same time due to cdma limitation. Just want to clarify so not to falsely raise some others hope and expectations

Come to think of it, when you wifi tether, the effect is very similar to you talking and using wifi .You can add BT headset for triple concurrent data path threat Just wear glove so you don't burn your hand due to hot phone

Last edited by wildpig; 05-29-2010 at 03:42 PM.
Old 05-29-2010, 03:53 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildpig View Post
Only if you are wifing to a router w/ the router providing your internet. Which means you can't wifi tether to your phone and talk @same time due to cdma limitation. Just want to clarify so not to falsely raise some others hope and expectations

Come to think of it, when you wifi tether, the effect is very similar to you talking and using wifi .You can add BT headset for triple concurrent data path threat Just wear glove so you don't burn your hand due to hot phone
yea lol, just talking on BT while on wifi for me is good enough
Old 05-30-2010, 10:48 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

John1 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpsuprazx View Post
I didnt know this I just tried it...lol its awesome haha
Old 05-30-2010, 01:27 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by John1 View Post
I didnt know this I just tried it...lol its awesome haha
I said the same thing, now if I'm on the phone with a chick she wont hear typing in the background anymore lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2