PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2010, 11:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Us Cellular

lioncat55 is keeping up the good worklioncat55 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Unhappy Mighty Rom SE auto hard reset

okay i am starting to get kinda mad i have flashed to mighty rom SE and it has keep hard reseting on me my battery was down to about 7% and i turned my phone off so it would charge faster i turned it back on and it had hard reset on me

i know i to mess with computers and phones...but i don't know how to fix them all the time not trying to rant or any thing just would like help trying to find out the problem and if it can not be fixed i will be fine flashing to a new ROM and last thing i do have android on my phone ask any thing you need and i will be able to answers most if not all questions
Old 05-24-2010, 11:33 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Mighty Rom SE auto hard reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by lioncat55 View Post
okay i am starting to get kinda mad i have flashed to mighty rom SE and it has keep hard reseting on me my battery was down to about 7% and i turned my phone off so it would charge faster i turned it back on and it had hard reset on me

i know i to mess with computers and phones...but i don't know how to fix them all the time not trying to rant or any thing just would like help trying to find out the problem and if it can not be fixed i will be fine flashing to a new ROM and last thing i do have android on my phone ask any thing you need and i will be able to answers most if not all questions
Well the first thing to help would post a list of the software that you are using.

Second did you run Task29 before installing SE?

Old 05-24-2010, 11:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible & HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

QMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to QMeli907 Send a message via Yahoo to QMeli907

Switch to MightyROM Standard. Works for me. I had many issues with SE and FF. Just go the regular route and you should be fine. That is if you wanna flash....but if you are constantly resetting anyways...why not?

Don't click me
Old 05-24-2010, 11:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

I am not trying to reset alot, it dose it its self. What is Task29? the list of programs....erm well i cant find my wallet that has my 16GB card in it that has the cabs for the programs...i will keep looking

Edit found it

the list is
apristel_Arcsoft MMS_USCellular_5_0_94_128c
Battery Monitor
IMDb Mobile v0.45
Livven Lockscreen 6.5
Livven Lockscreen Hero-style
Lookout_Installer1274139136
Midomi
Opera_Mobile_10_WM
Palringo_v2_3
psShutXP
QM_TP2_Battery_Update_Sprint_USA_1.21.56779.1
Skyfire-PPC
StopWatch
TCPMP_netDrg

i will brb have to run the store

Last edited by lioncat55; 05-24-2010 at 11:47 PM.
Old 05-24-2010, 11:44 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
I am not trying to reset alot, it dose it its self. What is Task29? the list of programs....erm well i cant find my wallet that has my 16GB card in it that has the cabs for the programs...i will keep looking
Task29 is kinda like formating your Phone, basically it wipes everything off the phone so when you do a new install its completely clean and does not leave anything behind from your last ROM you had installed. below is a link for you to read about it.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=116571
Old 05-25-2010, 12:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

might be a lame question but for this to work you add what ever radio and then run task29?

erm i might have left out a few cabs.....

Personalizer_3.1_CAB
At0mAng Enhanced D3D Driver
Enable In Call Recording

i have not added them to my auto installer so ya forgot them dont know if it will change any thing

Last edited by lioncat55; 05-25-2010 at 12:30 AM.
Old 05-25-2010, 12:34 AM
Old Dirty Jamaican

Quote:
might be a lame question but for this to work you add what ever radio and then run task29?

erm i might have left out a few cabs.....

Personalizer_3.1_CAB
At0mAng Enhanced D3D Driver
Enable In Call Recording

i have not added them to my auto installer so ya forgot them dont know if it will change any thing
Unless you are having signal issues I would not even mess with the radio.

Before you flash to a new ROM or reinstall yours run the task29 first.
Old 05-25-2010, 05:33 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

finhttp://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.php?p=1675296&postcount=9
use the task29.exe from this post, it does not mess with the radio at all. once done, you will get the black tp2 boot screen, just reset while holding vol. down to get your phone into bootloader and you are ready to flash your ROM.

Old 05-25-2010, 07:43 AM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

no disrepect to mighty but I always have had issues with hard resetting on his and a few other roms but its random. Something about the base they use - maybe cause im on sprint. Most other roms I have not issues at all and have never (thats right) flashed back to stock, task29'd, or rubbed its balls, or any other worthless thing. The key it to put the phone in bootloader before connecting to the pc and flashing.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2