PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2010, 12:26 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

Jsunn is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Hello, T-Mobile User what ROM for fast and stable?

Hello All,

I am on T-Mobile USA and I am looking for a stable and fast ROM. I am running the stock 6.5 ROM from T-Mo with the Dynamic Memory CAB.

I am still not impressed with the speed of the phone and the lag that I have just using the scroll bar.

I am still somewhat of a newb so I am not sure what ROM will work with my phone in terms of CDMA and GSM.

Thanks,
-Jason
Old 05-18-2010, 12:30 AM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Hello, T-Mobile User what ROM for fast and stable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsunn View Post
Hello All,

I am on T-Mobile USA and I am looking for a stable and fast ROM. I am running the stock 6.5 ROM from T-Mo with the Dynamic Memory CAB.

I am still not impressed with the speed of the phone and the lag that I have just using the scroll bar.

I am still somewhat of a newb so I am not sure what ROM will work with my phone in terms of CDMA and GSM.

Thanks,
-Jason
You should probably take a look over at XDA-developers.com they are more focused on the GSM versions of the phone. they have a ton of GSM Roms over there, vers here is mostly CDMA phones.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=490

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2