PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2010, 07:21 PM
VIP MVP
Pocket PC: TP Dos/OG Epic/Touch
Carrier: Sprint

masetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuff
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Custom .cab boot up animation that work with Sprint tp2 Mightyrom FF

can someone post custom boot up .cabs that work without problems with Sprint tp2 on mighty rom FF. If you post one can you describe it as well thanks in advance
Old 05-14-2010, 09:07 PM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Custom .cab boot up animation that work with Sprint tp2 Mightyrom FF

this guy has some that can be downloaded:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=567080

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-14-2010, 09:15 PM
VIP MVP
Threadstarter

masetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuff

are they fully copmatible with mighty rom ff, asking again just to make sure cause i dont want to have to reinstall everything again. Thanks by the way
Old 05-14-2010, 09:17 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

startup_480x800.gif ... name any file that, drop it in windows using total comman/resco exp/or the like and theres your startup animation
Old 05-14-2010, 09:18 PM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by masetas View Post
are they fully copmatible with mighty rom ff, asking again just to make sure cause i dont want to have to reinstall everything again. Thanks by the way
don't use mightrom but i don't see why it wouldn't, it only edits the bootup animation, so unless mighty changed the file name for that, then it should work.
should be called welcomehead.192 I think.
Old 05-14-2010, 09:26 PM
VIP MVP
Threadstarter

boredandtatttoed what your saying is name any .gif that and it should work.
but i was kind of looking for something like htc computer boot up animation or the windows 7 boot up animation
Old 05-14-2010, 09:32 PM
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

i cant knock you for wanting something specific, but yes.. rename any gif that and there ya go... it diesnt even have to be a .gif.. it can be a pic youve renamed and saved as a .gif an it still works..

you can adjust the time of animation in advanced config too... if it takes too long to boot
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-14-2010, 09:36 PM
VIP MVP
Threadstarter

boredandtattoed thanks so a jpeg will work as well then i just have to rename it the way you mention.

Do you know where i can find the animations im looking for
I was looking at the favorite cab thread and on 2nd or 3rd page theres one listed there as a .zip file but i cant find the link or attachment to download it
Old 05-14-2010, 09:59 PM
VIP MVP
Threadstarter

Found what i was looking for. Found the htc computer boot up animation big thanks to hypnotic.
Hey i installed the .cab to my phone if i wanted to unistall how would i do that so i can try another boot up animation i found. I dont want the old one taking up space
Old 05-14-2010, 10:01 PM
The Dyslexic VIP

heres the one from post #34 from the thread you mentioned http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...1&d=1262430618 its the black HTC quitely brillant one with the windows logo afterwards

if theres another lemme know.. i went upto post #60 only

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
boot up .cabs, sprint tp2 boot up