PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2010, 03:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

Davano is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Need T-Mobile MMS Cab and MMS Settings for Sprint Touch Pro 2

I need the T-Mobile MMS cab file and the MMS settings for the cab file that I can use with the Sprint Touch Pro 2 phone i have. Also I dont know what rom I have so I need one that can work with a rom without preference. Help someone..
Old 05-08-2010, 03:49 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Need T-Mobile MMS Cab and MMS Settings for Sprint Touch Pro 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davano View Post
I need the T-Mobile MMS cab file and the MMS settings for the cab file that I can use with the Sprint Touch Pro 2 phone i have. Also I dont know what rom I have so I need one that can work with a rom without preference. Help someone..
this is the arcsoft mms i use with every rom ive flashed lately.
as for the t-mobile i suggest you post in the gsm forum for a quicker response since the network is different. maybe even try xda developer, they have a larger gsm following

if you dont want install the whole arcsoft i posted here is a link to download a cab of just the sprint arcsoft setting. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...3&d=1270068135.

Last edited by WFG; 05-08-2010 at 03:56 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-09-2010, 12:22 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Davano is a n00b

i noticed it said sprintarcsoft... dont I need a T-mobile arcsoft if im using a sprint htc phone with Tmobile as my provider and phone company.
Old 05-09-2010, 05:10 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Davano is a n00b

Old 05-09-2010, 06:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

jaworthen is keeping up the good workjaworthen is keeping up the good work

Quote:
i noticed it said sprintarcsoft... dont I need a T-mobile arcsoft if im using a sprint htc phone with Tmobile as my provider and phone company.
I believe so, and the best place to locate it would be XDA.

If I've helped in any way, please hit the THANKS button - and thanks!
Old 05-09-2010, 06:36 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
yes... sorry, i miss read... i assumed they were two seperate requests... one for the sprint settings and another for tmobile...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-09-2010, 08:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFG View Post
this is the arcsoft mms i use with every rom ive flashed lately.
as for the t-mobile i suggest you post in the gsm forum for a quicker response since the network is different. maybe even try xda developer, they have a larger gsm following

if you dont want install the whole arcsoft i posted here is a link to download a cab of just the sprint arcsoft setting. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...3&d=1270068135.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFG View Post
yes... sorry, i miss read... i assumed they were two seperate requests... one for the sprint settings and another for tmobile...
WFG, I hit your thanks for you, one for you taking the time to read the OP's request and trying to help him, and one for apologizing. You can't even get a thanks for trying to help out (and with 4 views of the cab you posted!!!)
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-09-2010, 10:02 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

I think XDA or the GSM forum should have the information you are seeking
Old 05-10-2010, 06:29 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Moved to the Touch Pro 2 forum.

Old 05-10-2010, 08:56 AM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Quote:
I need the T-Mobile MMS cab file and the MMS settings for the cab file that I can use with the Sprint Touch Pro 2 phone i have...
so wait, your putting a Sprint Touch Pro2 on T-mobile???? and how are you doing this, putting a CDMA device on a GSM carrier?? just wndering cuz your obviously not a Hacker, or the whole ROM thing would be pretty simple to you too.......

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2