PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2010, 12:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

ColD210 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question..Myspace Icon on quick Links?

Is there a way to put a Myspace ICON on the quick links on the home page Like the FaceBook Icon?I'm not asking if there is a myspace app just a icon I can have for easy acces to the site.

Or is it possible to make your own icon and add it to yuor phone/Quick links section..And if so can someone make a myspace Icon and tell em how to add it..

Thank you for your time and a futre thank you for any help...
Old 05-08-2010, 12:33 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Question..Myspace Icon on quick Links?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColD210 View Post
Is there a way to put a Myspace ICON on the quick links on the home page Like the FaceBook Icon?I'm not asking if there is a myspace app just a icon I can have for easy acces to the site.

Or is it possible to make your own icon and add it to yuor phone/Quick links section..And if so can someone make a myspace Icon and tell em how to add it..

Thank you for your time and a futre thank you for any help...
are you just accessing it through the web with Opera? If so you should be able to add it to your favorites and add a quick link through your favorites.

I believe they have a Myspace app in the WM marketplace I believe not 100% sure though.
Old 05-08-2010, 01:38 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

ColD210 is a n00b

But I wanted to add it to my hompepage quick links like the facebook Icoon...I'll check the WM marketplace.
Old 05-08-2010, 01:48 PM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

if myspace is bookmarked as a favorite when you select an empty quicklink you'll have to option to place a bookmark there just as wesley said

when the menu pops up you just choose bookmarks then it'll take a few seconds and it'll load your bookmarks then choose the one you want

no need to go to the marketplace, especially since all that'll do is give you an app
Old 05-08-2010, 08:33 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbearamus View Post
if myspace is bookmarked as a favorite when you select an empty quicklink you'll have to option to place a bookmark there just as wesley said

when the menu pops up you just choose bookmarks then it'll take a few seconds and it'll load your bookmarks then choose the one you want

no need to go to the marketplace, especially since all that'll do is give you an app
thanks. I don't think He understood what I said.

Old 05-09-2010, 03:14 AM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
thanks. I don't think He understood what I said.
no prob, now lets just hope he gets it sorted
Old 05-09-2010, 09:06 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

ColD210 is a n00b

*SMH*

You people don't seem to get my question..I know how to add it to my quick links.I want to know if there is a way to PUT A "MYSPACE ICON"

Like THE facebook "ICON"

Like a little picture with the myspace LOGO.

Ok,let's say I do it like you two said...ok it's on my quicklinks...But is there a way to change the "ICON" of the Quick Link????

ONce Agian This thread is about a "ICON" for Myspace.
Old 05-09-2010, 10:35 AM
Switching to Android
Pocket PC: SameSung S3, (retired)HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Big Red.. Unless they piss me off!

clueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuff

you will have to go in your windows\start menu\ add the name of the link there, then you can

If Someone has helped you, don't forget to thank them.
Old 05-09-2010, 10:48 AM
Old Dirty Jamaican

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColD210 View Post
*SMH*

You people don't seem to get my question..I know how to add it to my quick links.I want to know if there is a way to PUT A "MYSPACE ICON"

Like THE facebook "ICON"

Like a little picture with the myspace LOGO.

Ok,let's say I do it like you two said...ok it's on my quicklinks...But is there a way to change the "ICON" of the Quick Link????

ONce Agian This thread is about a "ICON" for Myspace.
OK I get what your saying, Here is a few links for How to's to create custom Icons to start,

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=533993

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=607

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=589459
Old 05-09-2010, 11:07 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible & HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

QMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to QMeli907 Send a message via Yahoo to QMeli907

Who uses MySpace anymore??

Don't click me

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2