PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2010, 12:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: tp
Carrier: sprint

halo9909 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
microsoft myphone and tp2

Ok I have this questions about this service
I synced my txts on the 4-28-10 and i guess i accidently deleted the txts for one contact (everything backto 5-1-10) and I guess I was able to undelete messages to 3-25-10 so if I sync myphone what will happen?
will it redownload the txts of 3-26-10 to 4-28-10 from the microsoft server to my phone or will it delete the newer stuff of the server?
The stuff from like the 4-29-10 to 5-1-10 i assume is lost eventhe unread one, pocket deleting is not good

It would be nice if someone explained how the syncing worked with myphone
Old 05-01-2010, 01:00 AM
Master Kimosabi
Pocket PC: HTC s620<Touch Pro<Touch Pro2<Hero<EVO
Carrier: The 10 years ago Network

aman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: microsoft myphone and tp2

I've used it for a while and if I'm not mistaken, it syncs the most recent PIM data. So if you edit a contact on your phone and another on your device, both changes will be sync'd with both sources.
Old 05-01-2010, 08:27 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: microsoft myphone and tp2

if you want to at least read the unread one (assuming your phone synced after you got the text) just goto the myphone web site from the home pc and look at your texts. you can read delete things right from there. if you delete something on the website, the next time your phone syncs it will delete it on your phone.
Old 05-02-2010, 01:27 AM
No charge for Awesomeness
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Musicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIP
Text messages deleted from the device will be placed into a "deleted texts" folder on the website (if they were synced before deleted). From the deleted texts folder on the website you can read those deleted items and even restore them to your device.

Spread the thanks! Click http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/images/but...ost_thanks.gif if someone helps you!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2