PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 05:08 PM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ
Carrier: Sprint

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: random problem with unable to pick up incoming call

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q_Q View Post
Shaggy, in the Data 60 secs disconnect cab, the reg edit contains a string of numbers.

YOUR suspendresume777 tweak replaces this string with #777#.
Will it render the data disconnect null & void?
And also cause the dreaded can't connect to #777 popup
?????????

my cab has nothing to do with the disconnect timmer. and there are many versions of cabs out there for the 60sec timeout.

all I am saying is that the timeout setting by its self would not cause any issues. (as long as the always on flag isn't set.)
Old 04-29-2010, 05:13 PM
Q_Q
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Q_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggylive View Post
?????????

my cab has nothing to do with the disconnect timmer. and there are many versions of cabs out there for the 60sec timeout.

all I am saying is that the timeout setting by its self would not cause any issues. (as long as the always on flag isn't set.)
It's the same reg edit as the 1 in here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=69185

disconnect network when idle for 1 min timeout
Code:
HKLM\Comm\ConnMgr\Planner\Settings\
Set "CacheTime" to 60
Set "SuspendResume" to 58 00 00 00 33 00 99 00 88 00 39 00 58 00 39 00 29
Default is #777 and should not contain anything about GRPS
setting SuspendResume" to "58 00 00 00 33 00 99 00 88 00 39 00 58 00 39 00 29"
makes it so you can make calls while you have a data connection.
YOU CANNOT have both on at same time
before you COULD NOT answer any calls
while you had data present.
now it disconnects the data and
makes it so you can answer calls

Thanks to Razorloves
Old 04-29-2010, 08:03 PM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
"SuspendResume" to 58 00 00 00 33 00 99 00 88 00 39 00 58 00 39 00 29
asside from that code being being giberish, it's not needed for the 60 sec timeout.
my cab will fix that incorrect entry and incomming calls will be answerable again.

Last edited by shaggylive; 04-29-2010 at 08:05 PM.
Old 04-30-2010, 01:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

sonysw is just getting started

Thanks for the info--I will give you more days and keep you update. So far, today and yesterday I have not experiencing the issue not able to pick up incoming call-may be just my luck--only time will tell.
Old 04-30-2010, 02:14 AM
Q_Q
Halfway to VIP Status

Q_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
asside from that code being being giberish, it's not needed for the 60 sec timeout.
my cab will fix that incorrect entry and incomming calls will be answerable again.

Sounds great! But what about the 60 sec data disconnect?
Will it work now?
Old 04-30-2010, 04:31 PM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth

Quote:
Sounds great! But what about the 60 sec data disconnect?
Will it work now?
yes, if all the other data settings are correct.
Old 04-30-2010, 04:38 PM
Q_Q
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
yes, if all the other data settings are correct.
Apparently you thought my previous version of the Data Disconnect was gibberish, LOL!

Can you point to one that isn't?

So while my data is disconnected atm, the data counter is running on 5 hrs now (unlike prior to this conversation+change) which leads me to believe it maybe dormant but not fully disconnected...
Old 05-02-2010, 12:15 AM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth

by giberish i meant that the hex code was i deciferable in any conersion i tried. im not sure about the right one, but know the suspendresume setting is picky. i made my cab specifically because other cabs out there didnt seem to always work. something about multistring regs...

u know the suspend resume is whack when its next to imosible to answer calls while a data session is open (arrows over signal bars of any kind).

maybe u want to run the other cab, then mine.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2