PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2010, 10:05 AM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
unknown dialer popping up.

hi guys. its rare i post a new thread, because most things can be found by simply searching/ this one is stumping me. on my gf's stock 6.5 sprint tp2, i saw a different dialer. not the htc dialer, not the winmo dialer you can gain access to with advancedconfig, but some strange 3rd dialer. the first thing i thought since i hadnt seen it yet, was that microsoft changed thier original winmo dialer in 6.5. so i disable the htc dialer(or is it a dialer skin?) did a soft reset, and it was the same old winmo dialer. i reenabled the htc dialer and am now trying to figure out what the heck this was. the circumstances around it were as follows:
the phone was 100% dead.
*i turned it on, then was about to plug it in.
*before i could get to the plug, i got a 777 error. im assuming it was trying to check her email or something, but the cell radio was off since it was deader than hell.
*this different dialer popped up. i think it was mostly orange and green.
one of the weird things was that there was no talk or end buttons. it was just the 10 numbers,#,*, and 1 button that said enter.
im posting pics of the htc dialer and the winmo dialer. it was neither of these. im trying to replicate it now and will post that pic if and when i can find it again.
has anyone else seen or heard of this? know what it is or does?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1[1].jpg (7.2 KB, 33 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot2[1].jpg (9.3 KB, 26 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-15-2010, 11:53 AM
Tree Trunk Killa
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: VZW

burtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to burtonsnow8
Re: unknown dialer popping up.

Did you check to see if any dialers or dialer skins were installed? Does it show up normally or was it only under those circumstances?
Old 04-15-2010, 12:05 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Re: unknown dialer popping up.

it is bone stock sprint 6.5 except facebook app from market place and a few games i added for her. i added advanced config right after, just to see the standard winmo dialer.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2