PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2010, 01:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: USCC

Oditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Battery Reads 100%

Even when it's at 60 or lower. I have tried so many of those 1% indicators and found none of them worked for me. Some even messed with things it shouldn't have. But I have uninstalled them, now it reads 100% even though the battery level stripe shows it isn't. Is there a fix for this? I did a seach, and I see the search options above, but the closest thing to my problem is on the titan forum and it doesn't show a fix, as a matter of fact the dude did a hard reset and it still shows 100%. So no solution there.

Old 04-14-2010, 01:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo Rooted Stock ROM
Carrier: Sprint

sanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Battery Reads 100%

I've found none of the 1% apps for battery work on the TP2 with WM6.5. I've done away with all of them. The ONLY one I've found that works, both in WM 6.1 and WM 6.5 is as part of a skin in PhoneAlarm (which is all I use rather than SenseUI).
Old 04-14-2010, 01:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIP

There is a version of nueBattery that was released shortly after the TP2 was released that works perfectly fine on both WM 6.1 and 6.5. Odds are, that in the process of installing/uninstalling various 1% battery cabs, things got messed up beyond repair with the battery driver and the only way for you to fix it at this point would be to hard reset.
Old 04-14-2010, 03:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo Rooted Stock ROM
Carrier: Sprint

sanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnuts View Post
There is a version of nueBattery that was released shortly after the TP2 was released that works perfectly fine on both WM 6.1 and 6.5. Odds are, that in the process of installing/uninstalling various 1% battery cabs, things got messed up beyond repair with the battery driver and the only way for you to fix it at this point would be to hard reset.
Nope. Can attest that I did do a hard reset between different battery apps, Nuebattery was the worst culprit, it drained battery life while showing improper battery percentage.
Old 04-14-2010, 04:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjsrik View Post
Nope. Can attest that I did do a hard reset between different battery apps, Nuebattery was the worst culprit, it drained battery life while showing improper battery percentage.
I'd say that something else is wrong then as I have used nueBattery since it was released and have not had any issues with it draining the battery faster or reporting the charge incorrectly. It is unable to calculate things accurately when the battery is 90-100% full as well as on the opposite end, when the battery is almost gone, but other than that, it works fine for me and I'm guessing hundreds of others as you're the first I've seen report issues with it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2