PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2010, 10:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

killerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to killerkhatiby009
Refresh Manila Music Library

Is there any way to refresh the manila 2.5 music library? As it seems like every time i plug my phone into disk drive mode it erases all my artists from my library, I can still view my songs under the all songs tab in the music tab but if I go to any other tab none of my artists show up. Any way to fix this?
Old 04-11-2010, 01:14 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50430; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

there's a cab floting around that does this. Wish i could upload for ya but I'm posting from phone. The name of the cab is almost identical to the thread title though so you should find it no problem.

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 04-11-2010, 05:19 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: Refresh Manila Music Library

I read this a while back and it seems to still work.. update your window media player library. i'm assuming the manila player uses wmp's library to find music.? to update library.. open windows media player, hit "menu", then "library". once in the library hit "menu", then "update library.."
Old 04-12-2010, 11:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC

chevy454 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
I read this a while back and it seems to still work.. update your window media player library. i'm assuming the manila player uses wmp's library to find music.? to update library.. open windows media player, hit "menu", then "library". once in the library hit "menu", then "update library.."
While I'm on 6.5/2.1, it won't always correctly update itself, which seems to be a common thing...so I follow the steps in THIS POST. Not sure if that relates to 2.5 or not, but thought I'd throw it out there just in case it does...and man do I wish there was a cab that did all of those steps for me!
Old 04-12-2010, 11:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro
Threadstarter

killerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to killerkhatiby009

Yea there doesnt seem to be an easy way of doing this. It is such a pivotal function you would think HTC would have figured it out by now... I think soft resetting works well tho

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2