PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2010, 11:41 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

smokeydriver is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Outlook can't see downloaded emails

OK...I just wrote all this, and lost it when I hit spell check, so here's a short version....

Problem- New email comes in, and I send/receive from my phone, I get it on my phone and will still be able to view on my computer when I'm at work. BUT- if I receive the email at work, I can not get it on my phone. It's a small company, and my brother and I have server access, so I can make necessary changes if need be.

Phone- Outlook was set up by hitting add new email, then OTHER- can't make it work if I select outlook for some reason, and this was Verizon's suggestion to make it work.

Work- Emails go through another companies server, then to our server, then to my computer. Previously, my email's got saved on my computer, now they are saved on server like all other employees.

Side note: 1 coworker's got an iphone and this works normally, and 1 had a blackberry, and hers also functions properly.
Old 04-09-2010, 01:51 PM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Outlook can't see downloaded emails

are you sure everything is set to keep a copy of the message on the server? i was having the same issue until i made sure a copy of the message was kept on the server

"I pity tha fool... that don't press !"
Old 04-09-2010, 01:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

smokeydriver is a n00b
Re: Outlook can't see downloaded emails

my brother and i actually went through the process today to copy and paste the files from my computer onto the server- BUT, the associate here with an iphone's emails are not saved on the server currently, and his works fine.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2