PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2010, 03:18 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

theyouneek1 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
MicroSDHC???

i know this is a dumb question but im tired of searching. Will the Sprint TP2 handle a 16gb MicroSDHC? and if so, will my comp still read it like the regular microSD?
Old 04-07-2010, 03:43 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: MicroSDHC???

Quote:
Originally Posted by theyouneek1 View Post
i know this is a dumb question but im tired of searching. Will the Sprint TP2 handle a 16gb MicroSDHC? and if so, will my comp still read it like the regular microSD?
Yea it will def work. Both the phone and computer should read with no problems. I've been using one since my old touch pro days. i'm even thinking about upgrading to the new 32gb micro sd.
Old 04-07-2010, 08:02 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint (HTC) Touch 2

Bulldog46208 is just getting started

Yes, I have a 16GB micro SDHC in my Sprint TP2 and works perfect. I got the Class 6 for the speed.
Old 04-07-2010, 01:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

jj14x is just getting started

If you want to read/write, just remember to not encrypt it on your phone
I second the Class 6 card option - makes a significant difference on the TP2 slideshow/album view for viewing pictures.
Old 04-07-2010, 02:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

eirrom is a n00b

Bought my 16gb on eBay for cheap. Works great. Have all my cabs on it!
Old 04-07-2010, 05:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: SPRINT

unicode2021 is a n00b
Arrow Re: MicroSDHC???

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
Yea it will def work. Both the phone and computer should read with no problems. I've been using one since my old touch pro days. i'm even thinking about upgrading to the new 32gb micro sd.
Just an FYI...I bought a 32GB thinking I could use it in my TP2...NOPE TP2 does not support 32GB in any class, Dont spend the money unless you have othermeans for using the SD Card, currently the only 32GB avail is Class 2 so access time is going to be a bit slower, BUT...Its a nice card to have, even though it doesnt work in my TP2 I still use it in my pc.
Old 04-07-2010, 05:53 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicode2021 View Post
Just an FYI...I bought a 32GB thinking I could use it in my TP2...NOPE TP2 does not support 32GB in any class, Dont spend the money unless you have othermeans for using the SD Card, currently the only 32GB avail is Class 2 so access time is going to be a bit slower, BUT...Its a nice card to have, even though it doesnt work in my TP2 I still use it in my pc.
Unicode, what s up with the 32,lol there was a dude claiming he had it going on with the TP1.There has to be some type of work around, maybe...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2