PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2010, 03:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

ivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Decrease G-Sensor Sensitivity?

I would like to increase the angle required to rotate apps. I have looked around and found nothing. I know how to increase the polling interval for G-sensor, but I really don't think that is the answer. Oftentimes, I will barely tilt the phone while opening a door or setting it down on a table, and it will autorotate when I didn't mean for it to. I don't think that decreasing the polling interval is the solution here because when I deliberately turn the phone I would like it to respond quickly. I think that simply increasing the angle required to turn the phone to get it to rotate would be the best. I know I saw these settings on the gyrator app, when I used it. But I don't use that app anymore, as it is so easy with bsb gconfig and then you don't have to have another app running (memory is at a premium with 6.5.x roms and m2.5). Any ideas?
Old 04-05-2010, 08:32 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: Sprint

ChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Decrease G-Sensor Sensitivity?

Look for and download Advanced Configuration Tool...I believe there is setting within that program that will help you with your g-sensor issue. It also has many other features that you may like also.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
accelerometer