PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2010, 08:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

orbxx7 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Bluff My Call

Hey Y'all!
Its April Fools day and there's no better way to fool someone than with bluff my call app on our Win Mo Phones
Lets share some ideas on how we can prank someone (it can be relative, store, corporate, ect)
Old 04-01-2010, 09:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

SLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to SLCMotor
Re: Bluff My Call

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbxx7 View Post
Hey Y'all!
Its April Fools day and there's no better way to fool someone than with bluff my call app on our Win Mo Phones
Lets share some ideas on how we can prank someone (it can be relative, store, corporate, ect)
Great, so where is the program.
Old 04-01-2010, 10:09 PM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbxx7 View Post
Hey Y'all!
Isn't the day about over?
Old 04-01-2010, 10:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tbolt - Bamf Remix 1.6 Oc'ed 1.3,DX - Apex 1.4
Carrier: Verizon

Padron26 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPadron26 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPadron26 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPadron26 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Its a good idea, wish i wouldve thought of this earlier when i was on. now i have to wait till next year

Instructions below

Go to file explorer/ my device/ program files/ bluff

The file is in there and if you want it in the start menu you have to copy the shortcut to the folder ( file explorer/ my device/ windows/ start menu/ programs

Once you start it go into setting and type in your number then you are all set
Attached Files
File Type: cab Bluff.CAB (64.7 KB, 333 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Padron26; 04-01-2010 at 11:25 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-01-2010, 11:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker

MidwestDrummer is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMidwestDrummer is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMidwestDrummer is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMidwestDrummer is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to MidwestDrummer Send a message via MSN to MidwestDrummer Send a message via Yahoo to MidwestDrummer

I've had this very same CAB for a few months now. Is there any way to purchase the full version? Or is there any other program out there that does that exact same thing with working features like the ones that are restricted in Bluff My Call?
Old 04-01-2010, 11:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

orbxx7 is a n00b

thanks Padron26 for the cab for those who dont have it. sorry i put this idea up so late. although it doesnt necessarily have 2 be today, i thought it would be fun if people pranked others with it and shared their ideas.
Old 04-01-2010, 11:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: sprint touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

stasha is a n00b

haha i had fun tonight doing prank call to all my besties yup
Old 04-01-2010, 11:34 PM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP

DAYUMZ!! I wish I could've pulled one off today!!

Okay, here's a good one: Bluff with your local Burger King's number when calling your local McDonalds!! Ask for the manager, then tell them that the Whopper kicks the Big Mac's ass!!

You can also do this Dominos and Pizza Hut, or whatever competing businesses you choose. But make sure you say April Fool's!!

DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!! Not sure what kind of riff in the space-time continuum this may cause...

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-01-2010, 11:37 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

2sunscrew is becoming a PPCGeeks regular2sunscrew is becoming a PPCGeeks regular2sunscrew is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

ive had this app for awhile so i began pranking EVERYONE on my contacts as soon as i woke up. my cousin moved a few months ago so i called her with her old #. a few of my friend changed their phone #s awhile back so id call them with their old #s. oh man this year was hilarious. but the best was 2 of my friends fought 1 year ago over something stupid BUT 2day they called eachother throughout the whole day (neither one answered but eventually they will try and find out why they called eachother). hahahahahaha. about mid-day is when i realized it was april fools today!!! looks like everyone i called today is a fool, an april fool that is
Old 04-02-2010, 12:06 AM
Regular 'Geeker

MidwestDrummer is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMidwestDrummer is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMidwestDrummer is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMidwestDrummer is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to MidwestDrummer Send a message via MSN to MidwestDrummer Send a message via Yahoo to MidwestDrummer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
DAYUMZ!! I wish I could've pulled one off today!!

Okay, here's a good one: Bluff with your local Burger King's number when calling your local McDonalds!! Ask for the manager, then tell them that the Whopper kicks the Big Mac's ass!!

You can also do this Dominos and Pizza Hut, or whatever competing businesses you choose. But make sure you say April Fool's!!

DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!! Not sure what kind of riff in the space-time continuum this may cause...
I haven't been 5 for a long time.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2