PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2010, 01:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hybrid Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Tilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
i need more than audiopara, need serious help

yo whats up guys.been meaning to post this for a looong time, so im stuck waiting for my ride...here goesscenario: install hdtweak (not hd2tweak)then disable the europeon db limit, raise it to the 'maximal' level. reset...LOUD as hell... but mic id now dead... i know about audipara but its still not at its fullest...does anyone know how i can get my phone speaker and all others to their louest potential (dont worry about blowing my speakers... thats my problem), while still keeping my microphone intact? its kindof important to me... im a bit hard of hearing, i have good days and bad days... lately more bad..please and thanks PPCG Crew : D
Your welcome
Old 03-27-2010, 01:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Tilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuff
Re: i need more than audiopara, need serious help

wow... nothing?bump
Old 03-27-2010, 02:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

fr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIP

The audio para is the loudest the speakers can go without blowing them out. I went through one phone even using the audiopara. Might be time to get a hear aid if you can't hear your phone with audiopara. I have to put it down 3 notches it's so loud.
Old 03-27-2010, 02:55 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilde88 View Post
yo whats up guys.been meaning to post this for a looong time, so im stuck waiting for my ride...here goesscenario: install hdtweak (not hd2tweak)then disable the europeon db limit, raise it to the 'maximal' level. reset...LOUD as hell... but mic id now dead... i know about audipara but its still not at its fullest...does anyone know how i can get my phone speaker and all others to their louest potential (dont worry about blowing my speakers... thats my problem), while still keeping my microphone intact? its kindof important to me... im a bit hard of hearing, i have good days and bad days... lately more bad..please and thanks PPCG Crew : D
I don't think there is much to make it louder except external speaker..but what sound are you trying to increase, the ringer sound or the voice?

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 03-28-2010, 02:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr0st View Post
The audio para is the loudest the speakers can go without blowing them out. I went through one phone even using the audiopara. Might be time to get a hear aid if you can't hear your phone with audiopara. I have to put it down 3 notches it's so loud.
ok thanks for not reading, being ignorant to my post and scenario, and unhhelpful. audiopara is NOT the loudest, and it also did NOT break your speakers... here it is again...installing HDTWEAK1 and rasing the db limitation to MAXIMAL, allows you to make your phone 2x louder than para can. do it for yourselves! its why i put the 'scenario'... i use it nonstop for pandora (its louder than my laptop so you know)... but it kills the functionality of my microphone. my guess is that its a reg edi or a driver for the HD1 that is not compatible with tp2. i have my tp2 with the 2 screens taken off the speakers, and i blast it for hours at a time... if the speakers break its a manufacture problem... prob just a wireso can anyone help me and not repost what i said like fr0st did?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2