PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2010, 04:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

erikdrakon is keeping up the good workerikdrakon is keeping up the good workerikdrakon is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint 6.5 ROM Touch Pro 2 Tweaks Discussion

Has anyone tried the task manager cab, does it function well? was wondering before i install it and wind up finding out it doesnt work properly.
Old 03-19-2010, 04:35 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

Quote:
Originally Posted by erikdrakon View Post
Has anyone tried the task manager cab, does it function well? was wondering before i install it and wind up finding out it doesnt work properly.
I can tell you as far as i have experienced, it works pretty nice, no side effects to it so far on my usage, it works great! give it a try, you have nothing to lose
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-19-2010, 04:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint Advantage Club
Threadstarter

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipidfats View Post
good to see a post like this, but some tweaks should be taken to the creators posts.... like cookie's home tab mod... that gets updated often, so it doesn't make sense to post just one version. Not to mention that it's always good to give credit where it's due... devs only ask to be linked back to their thread. thanks.
I agree and will work on updating with the source links as I run across them...
Link to Cookie Home Tab has been updated

Last edited by neudof; 03-19-2010 at 04:39 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-19-2010, 04:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

ebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Anyone got a cab to enable ClearType in landscape? I can't believe Sprint overlooked that one!
Old 03-19-2010, 04:43 PM
xSD
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EViO 4G

xSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebmorgan View Post
Anyone got a cab to enable ClearType in landscape? I can't believe Sprint overlooked that one!
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...7&d=1266464073
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 03-19-2010, 04:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodThings2Life View Post
OK, here's the plan... I'm downloading and flashing the ROM this morning as of 6:00am Eastern US time. I plan to use it "as is" during my work day to see what needs "fixed". When I get home this evening around 7:00pm, I will begin work on it, and I hope to have the Sprint update posted by 11:00pm. I'll be busy on Saturday, and I've got to make a trip to Pittsburgh to visit my mom on Sunday in order to update her Verizon phone, so expect the Verizon update Sunday evening.

For the initial release, I will NOT be taking feature requests... only support requests. The WM6.1 updates will still be posted for those who wish to stick with that. They will be clearly labeled.
GoodThings2Life is on the scene!
Looks like he is working on Tweaks for the 6.5 Sprint ROM I will move the link to the OP once he posts his cab.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=88640
Old 03-19-2010, 04:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: PRO2/EVO4G
Carrier: SprinT

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP

will adding htc's task manager (upper right corner) slow things down on sense?
Old 03-19-2010, 04:51 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

revaaron is keeping up the good workrevaaron is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

I thought my eyes where going when there was no clear type in landscape.
Old 03-19-2010, 04:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by neudof View Post
I think that there is an option in Advanced Config to to that. Give it a shot and let us know if it works!
Didn't work... sorry bro!
The search continues
Old 03-19-2010, 04:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipidfats View Post
will adding htc's task manager (upper right corner) slow things down on sense?
It hasn't for me

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2